Hiding.

Week by week, day by day. It got worse.

The slaps and hits turned into choking and death threats. I started to wear pants and sweaters everyday wondering if anyone noticed.

I hadn't talked to anyone lately. Not Harry. Not Emma. Not my parents. Not the social worker. Not even Liam.

The pain was starting to take over. My parents using me as their punching bag anytime they pleased. Shelby starting shit at school.

I thought of doing some self harm or even suicide because of how hurt I am.

I felt like a turtle. I was so comfortable in my shell. And when I was out. I was vulnerable and always taken advantage of.

I had this cabin in the woods Liam, Emma, Harry, and I built as a kid and I've been staying there. It had furniture so it wasn't bad and it's not like anyone missed me.

I'm not surprised they haven't gone looking for me.

---------------------------

I woke up slowly, the sunlight pouring in from the window next to me. I sat up and stretched my arms above my head, my shirt rising just above my belly button. I sighed softly and got up walked to the bathroom to do my morning cleansing.

I washed my face with the lavendar soap I brought and brushed my teeth. I brushed on some makeup to hide my bruises and scars and didn't even bother to get dressed. I plugged my phone into the charger and watched it slowly come to life.

15 new messages. 8 missed calls.

I scrolled through them. Harry, Harry, Emma, Liam, Anne, Gemma, Liam, Emma, Harry, Anne, my parents, and the rest were Liam.

I shook my head and grabbed a poptart and planted myself on the couch, where I'd probably stay for the whole day. I turned on the tv and watched some cartoons and ate my poptarts in silence when I heard the door open

I looked around in shock. How did anyone find me?

I peeked around the corner & saw Harry in a black jacket and gloves, rubbing his hands together once he stepped in, "The heat's on. Good."

I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking he was talking to himself but when Shelby stepped out behind him, I let out a soft gasp.

What the fuck was Shelby doing here?! With Harry?! One of my best friends that despised her. Or so I thought.

I peeked back because it had grown silent. They were making out. I widened my eyes, trying to look away. He had betrayed us. Emma most of all. I made my way slowly to a little closet and locked myself in, clutching the key in my hand.

------------------------

I sat in there for I'm guessing about two hours as Harry and Shelby did it. I wasn't bored surprisingly. I was thinking of what I was going to tell Emma. What I was going to ask Harry.