Intervention.

-

"Okay..." I said slowly, getting out of his Ferarri.  I winced with every step I took. Harry came over and picked me up bridal style, carrying me onto the soft  couch.

I felt all of their eyes burning through me. I flinched as Karen put medicine on my leg,  "It should heal in about two days, love."

Anne gave me some water as Emma comforted me. Liam and Harry stood behind me with crossed arms.  Gemma, Nicola, and Ruth sat across from me,  staring at me.

I sipped the water slowly, "Why are you all looking at me?"

Gemma came over and sat on the other side of me and brushed my brown hair back, "Because we're scared... and worried. we want to get you out of there. "

Emma's head rested on my shoulder, running her hands over the scars on my forearms, "Why, Taylor?" She whispered, gesturing to the cuts going down my arm.

I pulled down the sleeve to my hoodie and looked down at my lap. I felt two strong hands on my back. I looked up and it was Liam, "We're gonna tell someone."

I widened my eyes with terror, "No, no, no. You guys can't."

Ruth spoke up from Nicolas side, "Why not?"

I shook my head and drank my water, "Because. They told me not to or they would hurt me more."

Karen stroked my hair, "We're not letting you back in there with your parents."

Anne nodded in agreement, "Harry said we'd be happy to let you live with us."

I shook my head, "I'm still staying at my house. They may be hurting me. but it's okay. They make mistakes. We all do. They love me."

Liam shook his head, "Taylor! I watched him slap you and beat you with a belt.. that's not right. He was gonna make you touch him! That's not right, Tay. You can't go back. Please."

I closed my eyes, trying to relax as Emma held me. She moved my legs onto her lap and hugged me, "Don't go back Tay."

I hugged her back, "Can we stop talking about it? Please."

She sighed deeply and nodded. Karen helped me up into the bathroom, "Take a shower and clean your wounds, dear.  I'll make some lunch for you."

She handed me a fresh set of clothes that was too small to Nicola. She handed me a towel and closed the door.

I started the water, and stripped down, stepping into the shower.

*HARRYS POV*

I stood still, arms crossed, watching Emma chat with my sister. She was so beautiful. I sighed and walked into the kitchen and decided to help Karen and my mom with lunch.

My mom looked up at me, "Get out of here and go talk to her."

Karen chuckled to herself, "Yeah, go Harry!"

I shook my head, "She's not talking to me." 

Karen and Anne both said in unision, "GO!" I widened my eyes and backed into the living room and fell over the couch backwards, landing in between Emma and Gemma. They both laughed, looking down at me. I sighed, not bothering to get up.

Emma played with my curls, "Have a nice fall, loser?" A smirk grew on her face.

  I rolled my eyes, "Yeah. It was a matter of fact."

She laughed as I tried to get up and struggled. She pulled me back down and looked down at me, "I forgive you for what you did. Just..  it's you. You were thinking with the wrong head."

I pursed my lips to the side, "I know." I really felt bad. I did. i wanted to marry her... and that's exactly what I was gonna ask when we graduated. I only imagined her in that blue cap and gown a million times. I dreamed of how it would bring out the blue of her eyes.  She was so perfect.

"Mum told us it's not polite to stare." Gemma stated, making me blush and all of the girls and Liam laugh. Shit. Had I been staring at her the whole time?

I noticed Emma let a blush creep upon her cheeks as I looked back up at her.

I smiled cheekily before doing a backwards summersault onto the floor behind me.

Ruth and Nicola snorted, "Show-off."

The doorbell went off. All of us looked at eachother, an eyebrow raised. Who could it be?

I walked behind Karen and my mom with Emma and Liam following. Both of our moms stood next to eachother as they opened the wooden door.

Taylors' parents.