Meet Our Girls.

- Harry -

    I sat down on the couch backstage, worn out. I rubbed my face exhaustingly as my new best friend, Louis Tomlinson sat beside me. "Do you have a girl back home?"

I took my hands away from my face and smiled at the thought of my girl, "Yeah. Her name is Emma. We're engaged."

He smiled, "I see you zoning out a lot. I just figured you might have been thinking about her."

I nodded, "I miss her, a lot. But this is worth it. She's going to Princeton right now."

He looked impressed, "That's awesome. She must be great at the stuff she does."

I grinned proudly, "She's the smartest woman I know." Liam walked over and clapped me on the back, "Taylor texted and said Emma was fangirling over our last performance." I chuckled and sat back alittle. Louis looked up, "You've gotta girl too?"

He nodded, "I'm proposing after we win on here."

Louis grinned, "That's great."

    The Irish lad, Niall, walked back with us, "There's two girls here who are saying they know Harry and Liam."

I shared a look with Liam and I was growing excited when I heard him say two girls.

Taylor and Emma walked in and I shot up and grabbed her and kissed her with all I could. I poured out all of my passion and how much I had missed her.

"What are you doing here?!" I said in pure happiness. She smiled, touching my face, "Your mom surprised us with tickets here." I smiled wide, thanking my mom through my prayers.

"Babe, here's my friends and our group members, of course you know Liam, here's Louis, Niall, and Zayn, meet our girls."

- Taylor -

I smiled at all three of the new boys. They were all attractive but none compared to Liam.

"We've heard so much about you." The blonde one, I think was Niall said. I giggled at his accent and looked up at Liam.

Zayn, the dark haired one with lots of tattoos, smiled at me. And Louis, brown haired with blue eyes, smiled. Louis was handsome, almost as much as Liam. I saw Louis' eyes darken with lust and I felt uncomfortable.

Liam pulled me to him, probably seeing his fellow band member mentally undress me.

I looked over at Emma and Harry, and saw Niall's eyes on Emma, biting at his bottom lip. This was bad.

I pulled Emma to the side and told her and I saw her tense nervously, "They're cute, but..." I cut her off, "I know."

Harry grabbed me and rubbed his fist onto the top of my head, "Hi dork." Doing the natural big brother/little sister behavior.

I shook him off, "Hi."

We all sat down and talked. I got to know Louis, Niall, and Zayn. Louis and Niall were hilarious. Zayn was more on the shy, quiet side.

I felt a hand on my bum when we were about to go, I looked up expecting to see Liam's sweet brown eyes, but instead I saw dark blue ones.