Last 2 Days.

- Taylor's POV -

The crowd sprang up in cheers and joy.

Emma had said yes.

Harry ran down  to her and kissed her in a way I've never seen anyone kiss. I could see the love that grew between them. They had a love so strong.  Anne and Gemma ran down from the crowd and hugged them.

Soon Liam and I were pulled into the hug. All of us sobbing with joy.

"I love you," I heard a whisper. It was Emma.

"I love you too," was Harrys reply as he moved his hand around, slipping the ring on her finger.  I had to take her hand in mine and inspect it.

   We fan-girled together. Gemma, Nicola, and Ruth pulled Emma to the side as my voice almost sounded like a growl. "Harry, if you hurt her, I'll hurt you."

He nodded and pulled me into a hug, "I promise I won't hurt her again." I hugged him tightly & felt two hands dig into my sides.

I gasped and pulled back, "Liam, don't do that." He smirked and planted a gentle kiss to my neck, "We gotta go take pictures."

I took my robe off, revealing a short pale pink dress. Emma had a blue dress, making her eyes pop even more.

I envied her. She was gorgeous without even trying. She had the beauty and brains, meanwhile, what did I have? I sang a little and wrote a little, but I wasn't that good.

  She deserved this. She deserved every little thing in life. I was so happy to call her my best friend.

We went outside to take pictures. Emma & I had taken silly pictures sticking our tongues out. Who said we had to grow up?

Harry & Emma, then Liam & I took pictures of us kissing and smiling. Harry and Liam, Harry, Gemma, Anne, and I. Emma and her parents. I didn't care about mine. I had Anne.

-

     Harry, Emma, Liam and I were hanging out in the cabin after graduation in the woods.

I was curled in a ball on Liam's lap. Harry had his arms around Emma.

I sighed, "You guys leave in two days." Liam nodded, nuzzling his head into my neck. Gosh, I loved when he did that.

Emma spoke up, "I want more time with you, baby." Harry ran his fingers through her hair affectionately, "I know."

The four of us sat there in complete silence. Not the awkward silence. We had conversations with our eyes.

Emma gasped,  "Guys, let's plan something. Maybe like an amusement park or something?"

I smiled up at Liam, "That sounds great. I wanna go."

He pecked my nose, "Most definitely. What do you think Harry?"

   Harry smiled down at Emma, "Let's do it."

-

        - Harry's POV-

  "We're here!" I said, parking my ferrari in the hotel parking lot. Taylor and Emma opened their doors and stepped out.

We walked inside and I got us our room.

There were two beds. I looked at Liam, "Are you comforfable sharing a bed with Taylor?" Taylor butted in, "What kind of question is that?" Liam chuckled, "I think I'll be fine, Haz." He said, hugging Taylor from behind.

Emma set her bag down on our bed and walked over to the window, which showed a huge lake that was beside the hotel. I rested my chin on her shoulder and she turned her head, kissing me tenderly.

I can't wait to marry this girl.