Love.

- Harry -

Emma was still asleep. I checked the clock,

6:34 am.

My plane left at noon. I bit my lip and looked back at her.

I trailed my lips up her arm, onto her shoulder, into the crook of her neck. She hummed in satisfaction and she craned her neck, giving me more access.

I kissed her neck tenderly, rubbing my hands up and down her arms. I whispered into her neck, "Would you do me a favor before I go?"

She let out a groan as I nipped at her neck slightly, "Anything."

I slid my lips up her jawline and met her lips. We kissed for a while until her nimble fingers went to my shirt and yanked on the bottom.

I slipped it over my head. Her hands ran up and down my chest, admiring my tattoos. She leaned up onto her elbows and planted soft kisses on the birds on my chest.

I pulled on her shirt slightly, which was actually my shirt she had been sleeping in.

She pulled it over her head confidently and I couldn't believe my eyes. Her body was amazing.

She unhooked her lacy pink bra, letting her breasts fall. I latched my mouth to it, sucking. I looked up at her, to see her looking down at me, her fingers knotted in my hair.

I did the same to the other one, slowly kissing passionately down her tummy. I hooked my thumb on her panties and looked up at her, "I trust you." She spoke.

I pulled them down, my eyes never leaving hers. I stood up, meeting her lips again. Her hands fumbled with my sweats and she yanked them down.

Soon, we were both naked, feet running over eachother's, skin gliding across one anothers, and I can honestly say Shelby did not even amount up to the beauty my girl had.

I grabbed protection from the nightstand and slid it on, sliding into her.

We laced our fingers together and locked lips once more. I could see she was being strong for me. I looked down at her, "Let it out, okay?"

She let out a painful whimper, grasping onto my hands even tighter, but I didn't mind. I was focusing on how good she felt.

We let out our cries of pleasure and love. We desprately tried to get closer even when we couldn't.

We went at it for 3 hours until 9 then we decided to stop. She was curled up into my chest, her skin slightly glistening with sweat, "Now you have all of me," she whispered, smiling against my chest.

I nodded, kissing her head, "I love you with all of my heart."

I was ready to leave, because I knew I had an amazing, beautiful girl to come home to.

- Taylor-

"Gosh, i'm gonna miss you so much." I said to Liam's side as he pressed me to his chest. He held me, "I know. I promise I'll win for you."

I smiled up at him, "Even if you don't, you're number 1 in my heart."

He grinned down at me as their flight was called. Liam and I shared a long, hot kiss. As did Emma and Harry.

Emma and I watched our boys walk away, but to be honest, I wasn't really upset.

I was proud.