Ruined.

*HARRYS POV*

     The kiss was incredible. I picked her up with her legs wrapped tightly around my waist.

I walked my best to my room and pinned her against my wall. She ran her fingers through my curls, and tugged on them, making me groan onto her lips.

My tongue traced her bottom lip, and she opened her mouth, allowing me to slip my tongue in and explore her mouth.

There, in that moment. I had experienced something I never have before. Damn, I wanna marry this girl.

I wanna wake up next to her every day for the rest of my life.

I pulled away, forehead against hers and smiled against her sweet lips.

She smirked at me and grabbed the back of my neck, causing our lips to crash into each others at an intense force. The heat and fire was undescribale.

I laid her down on my bed, rocking my clothed hips to hers, letting her feel the fire she set off in me. She reacted almost immediately the way I wanted her to; eyes closed, biting her lip.

Ugh, what she did to me was insane.

I kept going, rolling my hips into hers, attacking her lips and neck with sweet, passionate, yet rough and tender kisses.

My name slipped out of her beautiful mouth and that's when I lost it. I was about to release when I heard a loud gasp.

I pulled away quickly, looking up at the door. Taylor stood there with wide eyes.

Shit... Taylor ruined a lot of my chances of getting close to her.

She shook her head and walked off as I let out a sigh, trying to continue what action I was doing before the interruption.

Emma put a small hand on my big chest, "Maybe I should go."

Honestly? My heart broke  alittle. Did she regret it already? I nodded and watched her walk out my door. I collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep instantly with a slight bruise in my heart.

*TAYLORS POV*

I woke up at 1 the next morning with a terrible head ache. I opened my eyes and watched the sun from the window dance along my pale arm and smiled a little.

I sighed, picked up my phone, and called Liam.

RING. RING.

"Good morning baby." he said, answering in his deep, husky, morning voice.

I yawned, little whimpers leaving my mouth, "will you come over Li?"

"Of course gorgeous. I'll be over in a few. " He said, hanging up.

I put my phone back down and buried myself in my soft, sweetly smelling sheets and almost fell asleep again when my door opened.

"You okay princess?" Liam said, taking a seat next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

I whined and put my head into his lap, "My head hurts." He pouted and stroked my hair, "well what about you and I having a cuddle day in our jammies?" I smiled a little, "I love you so much."

We watched every Disney movie known to man,  cuddling and making out every once in a while.

He was passed out and I almost was when my phone rang,

"Hello?" I asked, sitting up a little.

"Hello, this is the prison and uh, you have a request. "

I widened my eyes slightly as my dad's voice took over the phone, "They let me choose one person to call, and I chose you."