Sarabelle & Style.

"I cannot believe you did that, Harry," Paul stated disapprovingly, shaking his head, tsking me.

"Well, I can't just pretend anymore. I don't get it. You say I'll get what I want, but really, you're taking everything away from me!" I said, clenching my jaw and fist.

Paul scoffed, "You and Liam need to be with famous girls, not some average girls."

Liam piped up, "Taylor is an amazing singer. If she got a record label, will you let me be with her?"

I stared at Paul, my green eyes wanting to shoot him with laser vision.

"Yes," Paul said, "That'd be great." Then he looked at me, "You know, you should be greatful, I might be hooking you up with Taylor Swift."

I sighed deeply, "I don't want a fake relationship, Paul," I growled.

I heard a loud thud of the door opening and smacking against the wall.

I looked back and saw her. Emma.

She was wearing one of my shirts and some leggings with a pair of converse. She had dark, blue eyes, unlike her normal, light blue ones.

She was mad.

"I'm fed up with this, Paul," she said strongly. I was really surprised by her bravery. It turned me on, but I didn't want her to get into this,

"Babe, I got this," I said, holding her arm.

"Obviously you don't," she snapped at me and glared at Paul.

Paul just laughed, "Do me a favor and don't show up to the party tonight."

"I wouldn't want to see your lying, cheating ass there anyway." She growled out, storming back to her room.

- Taylor -

I showed up at the party in a mint green dress, black netted leggings, and a pair of flats.

I stood in between Louis and Liam, trying to ease the awkward tension.

Liam had told me about everything that happened in the conference room, and I was shocked, but also a little happy because if I got a record label, I could be with Liam.

My muscles were sore from Liam all afternoon and I'm so exhausted but I just gotta play it off.

Harry, Niall, and Emma were standing across from us, backs to us, and they turned around. That's not Emma.

That's Taylor Swift!

A weird, non-human squeak left my mouth and both of the handsome boys looked at me, "You alright?" Liam asked, worry swimming in his eyes.

I raised a finger and pointed to Taylor Swift and Louis chuckled, "Starstruck?"

I nodded shyly, blushing as Taylor Swift saw me pointing and smiled at me.

"She smiled at me... me. What is reality? What is life?" I said quietly, making Liam and Louis both chuckle.

She walked over with Harry and Niall, "You must be Taylor Krause."

I widened my eyes, and nodded. A lump had grown in my throat but I swallowed it,

"Y-Yeah, and you're T-Taylor Swift," I choked out.

All four of the boys and Taylor laughed, making my cheeks turn red.

"I heard you were a fan," she gushed sweetly, "I heard you were a singer too."

"Yes, I am," I admitted sheepishly, "Not as good as you though."

She giggled, and I was in love. Seriously, Taylor Swift is such an inspiration, an idol, and she was SO beautiful and down-to-earth.