Hemma Wedding.

I slightly adjusted my light blue bowtie in the mirror in front of me, breathing deeply.

A hand clapped me on the back, "You look great, man. I'm so happy for you." Liam said with a smile. I smiled back at him.

"One day, it'll be Taylor and I," he said, running a couple fingers through his hair.

I smiled up at him and took a deep, shaky breath. I was nervous.

My palms are sweating. My heart is racing. I just want everything to be perfect.

"Emma's about to become my wife, man," I said to Liam in disbelief, remembering when I first laid eyes on her in the fourth grade.

Beautiful blonde braids with bright blue eyes and a precious smile.

My fellow bandmates, Louis, Zayn and Niall walked in and told me it was time for us to go out. So we did.

I walked down the aisle and stood in front of everyone, smiling and waving at my family, Liams family, a couple friends from high school and some celebrities that I've befriended. I wish I could just tell Emma everything would be okay and that I love her.

-Taylor-

Emma's dress was an icy blue with glitter lining the hem. It brought out her eyes and she looked like Elsa. A beautiful ice queen.

She had cold feet.

"You've got this, Emma, everything's perfect," I assured her. After all, she'd had me and Perrie as her wedding planners.

"I'm so scared. what if I fall? what if I puke?" she asked, worry swimming in her blue eyes.

"You wont." I smiled.

The time came where we had to go out and I walked out first, standing across from Liam. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

-Harry-

The music flowed through the room and the huge doors opened.

My heart stopped.

Emma, the most beautiful woman I had ever laid my eyes on walked through, grabbing her older brothers arm and walking down, eyes boring into mine.

I was in awe, astounded, speechless. She was about to be my wife.

She stood up beside me and our hands touched, making me smile as the priest started speaking.

-Taylor-

The way they were softly looking into each other's eyes, the way he looked at her with such endearment, is something I've wanted.

The nerves were very visible too, but that was normal for a wedding day.

They gave their speeches and I wanted to cry.

We all got dismissed and went two rooms down to the reception.

"Taylor?" Emma's soft voice whispered as we got into the bathroom, alone.

"Yeah." I said, looking up at her.

"Has my mom showed up?" Her eyes were full of hope, but I hated being the one telling her this.

"I haven't seen her." I admitted.

Her eyes sunk, her eyebrows knitted together and I apologized.

We walked back out and she greeted everyone she could.

I made my way to Liam.

-Harry-

After a while, I gathered One Direction and we sat up on stage.

I grabbed the nearest microphone.

"Baby, I wrote this song for you, and the boys are helping me preform this."

Nial strummed and we sang a beautiful song called "18."

-

I watched my beautiful wife stand up and grab a boquet of flowers and stand with her back to every girl in the place. She threw it.and Taylor caught it. She and Liam were next.

Shortly after everyone slowly left,  I took Emma by the waist. kissed her and took her To my car.

i checked my clock.  we had a couple hours to get to disney.