Touis & Nemma

- Taylor -

"So what do you want to drink?" Louis said, leaning over to touch my hand. I pulled my hand away before he could touch it. "Water please."

We were out on our official "first date" and I missed Liam terribly. It felt so wrong sitting here with another man.

"Here you are, love," he said all chirpy and set it down in front of me.

I took the glass cup and set it delicately on my lips. I swished the cold water around in my mouth, knowing Louis was watching me.

"So...." He spoke up, wanting to break the ice. It was weird and I hated the feeling.

    "What are your hobbies?" He said, sipping on his diet pepsi. I sighed and decided to warm up to him, I mean, we would be spending a lot of time together.

"I write stories and poems, sing a little, and I actually do a little bit of dancing but I'm not that great." I said, gulping down my water.

"Neither is Liam but that doesn't stop him," He says chuckling, making me giggle along with him, knowing exactly what he's talking about.

-

"No way! You grew up with four sisters!" I said, biting into a hamburger at the local diner.

He dabs his mouth with a napkin, "Yes, that's obviously why I have this great sense of style." He gestured to his striped chest.

I laughed, "I was actually just thinking about how amazing your suspenders are."

We hit it off. Louis was hilarious. I enjoyed his company, I'll admit. But he would still never replace Liam.

- Louis' POV -

The way her body shook when she laughed was an amazing sight to watch.

Her nostrils flare slightly as she covers her mouth, trying to calm herself down.

  I think she was starting to like me a little. I didn't feel bad at all, but a little guilt, knowing Liam was her boyfriend.

- Harry -

    I scrolled down Twitter and saw the fans capturing pictures of Niall and Emma together, my anger was building up.

Fans and reporters were covering the whole thing. He had taken her ice skating.

The pictures I'd seen were flawless. Her long blonde hair flew out like a fan behind her. Her bright smile and sparkling eyes appeared at she skated around, probably embracing her inner Elsa.

I saw fans starting to hashtag Nemma and Touis and my heart broke.

Gosh. That should be Hemma and Tiam.