Rollercoaster.

- Taylor-

"What do you wanna do first, Li?" I said, looking around. He held onto my hand tighter, "Ferris wheel?" I bit my lip, I was a little frightened of how high it went. 

What if we were stuck at the top?

"Yeah, sure." I said, running to the line with him. We waited patiently and finally got on.

He wrapped his arm around me. "Taylor, what do you think about marriage?"

I almost choked on my own air, "Liam.."

He looked over at me, "I wanna marry you after The X-Factor." I smiled at him. That sounds like a perfect fairytale.

"That sounds amazing." I said, kissing his knuckles. He smiled down at me and I felt something slide onto my ring finger.

I looked down with wide eyes.

"Liam..." I gasped.

He shushed me, "Sh, it's just a promise ring, my love."

My heart had a slight warmth to it. I loved him, with all my heart. His pink soft lips slowly met mine as we got stuck at the top.

His kisses and hugs still gave me butterflies to this very day.

The ride ended shortly and Emma was there. "Taylor, I saw something over on the other side of the park. I want you to come and see it."

I let go of Liam's hand, "Be back in a bit, baby."

I ran off with Emma as she lead me into a small boutique. "I saw this and I instantly thought of you." She pulled it out.

It was a mint green summer dress, and that was my favorite color. I smiled wide and grabbed it, "I've got to try this on."

I walked into the dressing room, ridded my shorts and t-shirt, and slid it on. I ran my hands down my curves. I loved it.

I came out, with nobody in around, "Emma?" I said, looking around.

The door next to me opened and she walked out in a dark blue sundress. I dropped my jaw, "Oh my gosh, babe, you look hot!" I gushed.

She smiled and did a little curtsy. Classic Emma.

"Look at you," she exclaimed, examining my dress.  We instantly changed back our natural clothes and bought them.  We hooked arms and walked back to where the boys last were.

No where to be found.

We were worried, but we finally saw them.

Surrounded by girls.

Getting touched and felt upon.

Liam's brown eyes glanced up and met mine.

I felt myself shrinking..

Emma and I gripped onto each others arms tighter.

I felt stupid for standing there. Emma let go of my arm and ran away,

and what chance did I have but to follow her with a broken heart and wet eyes?