Bachelor/Bachelorette Party.

-Harry's POV-

"Getting any pre-wedding jitters?" Louis asked,  leaning forward, wiggling his eyebrows.

I looked over at Niall, Liam, Zayn, and a couple mates from high school.

"Nope, I'm excited," I lie even though I'm happy,

I'm nervous as hell and I just wanna pull out of this, but I know that I can't.

They all smirked at me and took sips of their beers.

"Where ya taking her mate?" Zayn asked, raising his bottle again.

"She wants to go to Disney world," I say with a smile.

"Oh, by the way,  Taylor and I bought you a huge present. You can't see it until tomorrow though." Liam said while typing on his phone.

"You didn't have to do that, bro," I said, turning my head as I heard the door open.

6 extremely attractive, barely clothed women strutted in, smirking and winking at us.

"Here's my present," Louis said into my ear, "Your last time having fun as a single man."

I guess this was supposed to be my 'bachelor party' and along with that, it's Louis' birthday, so it's us guys hanging out,  having a good time, until now.

The girls tried to dance on Liam, Zayn, and I and we politely declined, but I still paid them for making Niall and Louis happy.

I wanted to talk to Emma so bad. I don't think its fair that the boys took me away.

I know it's bad luck,  but it'd be worth it. Just to see her one more time..

"Yo, loverboy," Niall said, drawing my attention from Emma.

"Oh, sorry. I was spacing out," I said sheepishly, rubbing my neck.

Liam shook his head,  "I swear Harry. Emma has changed you in so many ways. You really love that girl."

But I just smiled and muttered, "You have no idea."

- Taylor-

"He doesn't love you," Perrie shouted, throwing a handful of popcorn at the television, talking to the stupid girl on screen.

For Emma's party, none of us were into drinking and partying hard, Emma suggested we pigged out and watched those love movies that made Emma cringe, even though Perrie and I were in love with romance movies.

Zayn and Perrie were dating for a while and Emma and her and I got along well.

My phone vibrated with another dirty text from Liam. I've come to learn that people think he's the sweet, innocent one.  Definetely not.

I typed in an equally dirty message, sending it with a small giggle.

Emma set her food down, she was being careful, "Guys.  I need to fit into the dress tomorrow."

"You still will," Perrie cackled, "If I had a body like yours, I'd have nothing to worry about."

My phone vibrated again with a photo.  I clicked on it and waited for it to load,  seeing my fiancé shirtless in the hotel bathroom, a small patch of hair laid perfectly above his baggy sweatpants.

"You sexting Liam or something?" Emma asked with a cocked eyebrow.

My cheeks sparked eight different shades of crimson then we all bursted into a fit of girly giggles.

"Like you guys haven't done it," I scoffed, laughing.

"I can't say I haven't," Perrie admitted.

We looked at Emma, smirking and she threw pillows at us.

Perrie laughed and turned back to the movie, and I cuddled into Emma's side, happy for my best friend because she'd be married tomorrow.