Animal.

Punch. "I'm". Punch. "Sorry." Punch.

I kept punching Emma because it wasn't fair. it wasn't. Why did she get everything? Why was she the straight-A student? Why did all of the teachers compare us?

I felt four hands pull me off and I started crying, realizing what I had just done. Emma, my best friend, laid there, wide eyed and sobbing in pain. 

I fell to my knees, holding my face in my hands. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it.

Harry and Liam helped Emma sit up. Liam looked at me with disgust. If they would have known about my dad calling me once a week. They probably would understand.

I was going crazy. I had two personalities. I had to see someone.

0-0-0-0

I looked all over Google for help for about 4 days. Liam had insisted I needed time to calm down so we were taking a little break.

I haven't slept or ate, all I can do is cry. And nobody comes into my room because they're scared.

Liam was always over here. I could hear his voice downstairs, shouting at a football game with Harry and it made me cry more.

I walked over and fell face first onto my bed. I closed my eyes, sighing into my pillow.

I heard my door creak open, I sat up, not looking at the door, "Go away."

I didn't want to know who it was, but they sat beside me, making part of my bed weigh down and rub my back. "It'll all work out in the end." An unfamiliar voice said.

I gasped at the foreign voice and touch and whipped by head around quickly, seeing my door closed and nobody next to me.

I picked myself up and walked to my bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I walked slowly over to the sink and looked up into the mirror. I had bloodshot eyes, dried tears on my cheeks, and my hair could be a nest for wild animals. My eyelids drooped lazily as I ran my fingers over the bags under my eyes. I took some steps backwards, my back eventually pressing up against the wall. I slid myself down the wall slowly, beginning to cry.

I was ashamed. Ashamed of what I have become. An animal.

I feasted on the weaker, Emma. I fought my enemy, Shelby. I'm probably going to end up attacking the only true man I love in my life. and it was Liam.

My teeth would end up sharpening, my back arching, as I finally turned 100% wild.

I could picture it, even though I wouldn't want to. I was becoming what I hated.

-------------

"Taylor? You awake?" A voice said again, it was the unfamiliar voice that I heard earlier. I fluttered my lashes open, seeing Liam.

My bed had used tissues covering it, good thing it was dark. He put his hand on mine, "I want to help you."

I pulled his hand to my mouth, lightly kissing his knuckles, "I'm going crazy, Liam." I whispered against his hand.

He held one of my cheeks in his huge hands, "I can help you, if you let me." I nodded, leaning into his hand.

His touch. I missed it.

"I don't want you to get hurt Liam." I said thoughtfully. It was true. I didn't want to hurt him.

I closed my eyes as he moved next to me, "Sorry for leaving." He whispered.

I sighed. "Liam, I thought you left me for good. Like you were really afraid."

He held me close, rocking me gently, "Tay, I was afraid. You were.. I don't know. I saw something in your eyes... you were a-"

I cut him off, "Animal?" He nodded, pulling me closer, "I don't want to lose you. I love you."

I smiled at the sound of him saying that, "I love you too... can i tell you something?"

I told him about my dad, I told him all of my feelings, how I felt about certain things. He piped in with helpful advice every now and then. But the last line melted my heart...

"Taylor.  if you turn into an animal or have to go to an asylum. I'll be by your side because I love you more than everything in life. You're my animal."