Forgiven.

- Taylor -

I collapsed on my hotel bed, not sure what to think. Emma was sobbing into her pillow.

I got up and comforted her. Grabbing her, stroking her hair as she choked on her tears into my chest.

For some reason, tears weren't just falling for me.

She looked up at me, "W-Why aren't you crying?" I shrugged, fingers getting lost in her hair.

"Guess I'm just used to stuff like this." I said truthfully. Emma's chin trembled and more tears rolled down. I caught some with my thumb and wiped them away. "Emma, you know, Harry's in love with you. He always has been and nothing's ever gonna change that."

She sniffed, her nose running a little. "Am I not good enough for him though? Is it because I don't put out for him?"

I pulled her closer, "You know. I asked myself the same question for years. But I finally realized life is beautiful and thinking like that isn't worth anything. and Harry even told me that he wants you to be ready when he does that."

She looked up at me, "Really?" I nodded. "I'm pretty beat. Wanna take a nap?"

She nodded into my chest, dozing off slowly. I lied there, awake for a while.

I deserved this. I knew it was gonna happen.

But Emma... she didn't fucking deserve this.

I wanted to scratch his eyes out.

My eyes finally began to shut, falling asleep, holding my best friend close to me.

- Harry -

Liam & I stumbled up to our hotel room.

I saw Emma and Taylor holding each other, the way they used to hold us.

I looked at Liam and he shook his head, "We're dumbasses. You realize that?"

I nodded and kicked my shoes off. Liam picked up Taylor and put her on their bed and I laid beside Emma, whispering into her ear, "Baby.. wake up."

I shook her gently and she fluttered her lashes open. Her eyes held sorrow and pain.

I pressed my lips to hers. "I'm sorry."

"You can't just come in, kiss me, and expect to be forgiven," she spoke up, voice slightly cracking from either her sleepy voice or tears.

"I know, princess, let me make it up to you." I whispered into her ear. I messed up again, I really had to get used to being committed to her. Because she's the only one I felt obligated to. The one I belonged to.