Romance.

After pacing in the hall in front of my hotel room, reality slapped me in the face that Harry and Emma would not be coming out anytime soon.

I walked over to Liam's room and let myself in because his door was barely open, and found him playing some new soccer game on the flat screen.

"Hello, baby," he said, eyes not leaving the screen.

"How'd you know it was me? It could've been a creepy murderer or something," I said matter-of-factly, "someone could have killed you or taken advantage of you."

"Well thank gosh I have you to protect me," he smirked, wrapping his arms around me

falling back onto his bed.

"You're the one with the huge guns, not me," I giggled.

He playfully flexed and I giggled again. He always loved when I pointed out how strong he was.

"Take off your shirt," I said to him and he obeyed, his hair getting slightly messed up in the process.

It was time to repay him.

I attatched my lips to his collarbone, sucking harshly until a purple and blue mark appeared and I ran my tongue over the mark soothingly, moving down to his pecks.

I planted tiny butterfly kisses all over his chest, and affectionately massaged his large arms and I heard him sigh.

I moved down, pressing my cheek against his smooth, tanned skin.

I sucked on each ab, one by one, before licking a couple circles around his belly button.

I trailed my lips up and down his defined v-lines and stuck my hand down his jeans, returning the favor he gave me before the party.

- Harry -

"I love you Emma," I sighed, holding her after our heated encounter.

"I love you too," she said with a giggle in her voice.

"What's so funny?" I asked, running my long fingers through her damp, tangled hair.

"This is Taylor's bed," she mumbled against the pillow and I laughed out loud. The bed had collapsed completely on the ground while we were doing it, but I didn't stop.

We both sat up and she whined, "Harry, I'm so sore," she pouted.

I smoothed her eyebrows out with my thumb, catching her lips in a passionate kiss, "Wanna take a bath?"

She nodded eagerly and I picked her up bridal style, and carried her into the bathroom.

I started the water, finding just the right temperature, and filling it up with the water and all sorts of sweet-smelling oils.

I set her in and sat behind me, my chest pressed to her back as I hummed to her.

My large hands grabbed her tight thighs and rubbed the tired tissue under her pale skin and moved up to her hips, rubbing small circles into them, and she moaned softly.

"You treat me like a princess," she said with a smile which made me grin, "You are a princess, my princess."

I took a bar of soap and lathered it in my hands and rubbed all of her exposed skin, planting small, meaningful kisses across her bare back. Watching how creamy and delicate her slightly glimmering skin reacted to my touch.

I wanted her, I always wanted her and she knew it too. The girl knew how much I think of her, and how I feel about her. How she makes me feel.

"I'm so excited to marry you," I purred into her ear, massaging her scalp with my now shampoo covered fingertips.

"A couple weeks now, and you're gonna be my husband," she said, finding my hands and intertwining our fingers, sighing when they connected. Her touch was so familar, but I knew it would never get old. Our romance would never get old.

The love between us will never die, because we have a love so strong, so amazing, that nothing and nobody will shake it.