Headcanons!

No shitpost here, just headcanons.

•Affogato is 27, Caramel Arrow is 25

•Affogato never really got a lot of physical affection during his childhood so he loves being touched by Caramel Arrow, who, by the way, LOVES cuddling with Affogato.

•Both of them are childhood friends

•Caramel Arrow sometimes lets Affogato do her hair or makeup. She's not really concerned about those sorts of things but she thinks Affogato is really good at it and she likes that he seems to enjoy it.

•Affogato would write cheesy love letters to Caramel Arrow. She does find them a little cringy but she still adores them.

•Both are essentially the same height, with Affogato being only a little bit taller than Caramel Arrow.

•They both have a sweet tooth, and love to buy each other sweet food as gifts.

•Affogato takes up most of the space on the bed (damn snake!)

•Caramel Arrow's favourite thing about Affogato is his smile and charm, while Affogato's favourite thing about Caramel Arrow is her kindness and determination.

•While Affogato is a lot more affectionate through words, Caramel is a lot more affectionate through actions/touch.

•They both tease each other a lot.

•Caramel Arrow is able to pick Affogato up and carry him bridal style if she wants to. His dignity won't allow that though.

•Affogato loves telling Caramel Arrow about his travels, and wants to travel the world with her when they get the chance.

•Caramel Arrow is extremely protective of Affogato, and will happily defend him from danger.

•Affogato cooks, because as we all know CARAMEL ARROW CAN'T COOK FOR SHIT. He also does most of the house chores, as Caramel Arrow is often away from the house tending to her watcher duties.

•Caramel Arrow is the dominant one...if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/N: So apparently all the images in this book didn't save properly so I had to redo them but I forgot what order I put them in. So now everything is rearranged but pretend like it wasn't.