Shark Week

Affogato: Blankets, hot water bottles, pads...yep that's about everything!

Caramel Arrow: You know you don't have to do any of this for me right..? I can handle a little pain...

Affogato: Nonsense my dear! Do you think I don't notice how pained you look? You may be the kingdom's strongest watcher out there, but in here you are my wife, and I promised to take care of you.

Caramel Arrow: *Blushing* ...thank you.

Affogato: *Presses a kiss to her forehead* You're welcome my dear. Now, I'll be taking my leave-

Caramel Arrow: *Grabbing his arm* Wait!

Affogato: Hm?

Caramel Arrow:...cuddles?

Affogato: *Softly chuckles* Alright dear.

*Affogato gets into bed with her and wraps his arms around her. Caramel Arrow buries her face into his chest and sighs*

Caramel Arrow: I really just can't believe we used to hate each other. You're...you're one of the most caring people I have ever met.

Affogato: Same to you but...I guess my arrogance really did turn a lot of people away.

Caramel Arrow: Haha...yeah...
Okay, enough touching. Get off.
*Pushes Affogato so hard he rolls onto the floor*

Affogato: Ack!
*Stands up and playfully sobs* Guess I'll go prepare the sleeper couch...

Caramel Arrow: Babygirl?

Affogato: Oh? Yes dear?

Caramel Arrow: Sorry for pushing you so hard...
Also could you get me some snacks? I'd like some potato chips, ice cream and boba.

Affogato: Potato chips and ice cream..? Are you on your period or pregnant?

Caramel Arrow: *Death glare*

Affogato: *Nervous laughter* Haha, I'll get you them right now my darling!

A/N: I wrote this chapter cause I'm on my period rn and it has been the second coming of Satan. I'm in pain, I don't want to talk to anyone and I wish I had an Affogato to take care of me 🥲