Obligatory Beach Episode

Caramel Arrow: Affogato...

Affogato: Oh? Yes sugar cube?

Caramel Arrow: Did you do the laundry yet?

Affogato: Way ahead of you darling.
*Winks*

Caramel Arrow: Thanks babe.

Affogato: Caramel Arrow...about what we talked about last night-

Caramel Arrow: Affogato, stop. I already told you I can't do that.

Affogato: But we can-!

Caramel Arrow: Affogato, I don't want to talk about this right now.

Affogato:...

*Marrissa pops out from thin air and sitcom music starts playing with hands clapping in the background*

Marrissa: Hello everyone! It's your friendly neighborhood author here back at it again! I hope you two weren't having an important conversation.

Caramel Arrow: Wha-!? MARRISSA!? What are you doing in here!? Don't you remember what happened last time you popped in randomly?

Marrissa: Yeah yeah yeah whatever-I have something for you guys to do!

Affogato: Something for us to do..?

Marrissa: Mhm! Today you are going to...the beach! Yaaaay!

Caramel Arrow: T-The beach? What? Why?

Marrissa: Ahem well..
*Shoves nerd glasses on* According to several websites as a series it is imperative for us to have atleast one episode about going to the beach or pool. Also, we really need the fluffy fan service after I made the readers cry last chapter.

Affogato: Alright, but even with that reasoning where in the world are we supposed to go swimming? May I remind you that not only is our kingdom basically the cookie version of "Anarchia" or however you humans say it, our seas are literally filled with licorice monsters. Also if we go into water our dough will become soggy-

Marrissa: Arggggh pipe down will you! I'm the creator of this book, reality bends to my will! Don't worry about anythiiiiiing.

Affogato: I am concerned for the future of the world if it's run by a brat like you...

Marrissa: Wooow, you're so rude! Anywho are you guys going or not?

Affogato: Um, absolutely not we-

Caramel Arrow: Wait Affogato! Perhaps we should accept her offer.

Affogato: Hm? Why?

Caramel Arrow: Well, today is my only day off for the month, we should do something fun!

Affogato: *Mumbling* I am only nervous that she is trying to trap us and put us in a killing game or something...

Caramel Arrow: Now come on Affogato, Marrissa would never do that...I think.
*Clasps hands together* Oh but think of it! This will be my first time I get to see the beach! Hmmm, I bet it's quite warm there. I'll probably have to wear a bikini-

Affogato: I accept the offer.

Caramel Arrow: Weh-

Marrissa: Ooooh great! Let's gooo!

Affogato: Huh? Wait hold on-

*Marrissa claps her hands and the three were instantly teleported to the beach.*

Caramel Arrow: You really need to stop doing that.
But wow...the sea here is so beautiful...

Affogato: *Walking to stand beside Caramel Arrow* It's not the only beautiful thing you know.