Double Date

Before this episode starts I just want to say...
THERE'S NOW AN AFFOCARA DISCORD SERVER!!!
It is hosted by my friend, SweetieK, and I've had a lot of fun so far! So if you like AffoCara like me (ofc you do, you're reading this), please check out the discord server!
Link: https://discord.gg/9qQaSuDb
Or, if it doesn't work, private message me your user and I'll invite you personally!
Anyway, let's get back to the chapter!

Crunchy Chip: Affogato!!! I am finally going to kill you!

Affogato: Tsk, you are clearly no match for me! I will take over your entire kingdom! Prepare to face my wrath you putrid mutt!

Caramel Arrow: Are you guys seriously....playing on your phones at the table?

Crunchy Chip: *Tapping away at his phone* Shut up Caramel! I'm on the GRIND right now!

Affogato: *Tapping away at his phone* Excuse me, do not talk to my beautiful wife that way!

Caramel Arrow: *Sighs* You guys...

Crunchy Chip: *Gasps* Nooo!! My crops!

Affogato: *Laughing maniacally* Take that! Who has the best kingdom now!? Ahahahahahahahaha-
*Starts coughing*

Caramel Arrow:...
*Turns to Wildberry*...I paid so much to have dinner at this restaurant. And they spend the time playing mobile games!? I can't believe this!

Wildberry: Leave them be. We should be glad they are not destroying each other in real time.

Caramel Arrow: *Pinches her brow* That....is true. Speaking of expensive things, have you and Crunchy Chip planned your wedding yet?

Wildberry: We have started.

Caramel Arrow: What type of wedding will it be?

Wildberry:...May you please ask that question again? I don't quite understand.

Caramel Arrow: Well you know...Dark Cacaon and Hollyberrian weddings are quite different. Especially when it comes to traditions.

Crunchy Chip: *Looks up from phone* Oh. We haven't decided that part yet. But it is pretty easy to see which one we'll go for!

Crunchy Chip: A Hollyberrian wedding!
Wildberry: A Dark Cacaon wedding.

*They both turn slowly to look at eachother.*

Crunchy Chip: Wildberry!? The fuck you saying!? Holleyberry Kingdom guests would want a lively event! We needa do a Hollyberrian wedding!

Wildberry. No. Weddings are a formal event. The guests coming from the Dark Cacao Kingdom would want a less celebratory event. It is the best choice.

Crunchy Chip: Nuh uh!

*The two start to bicker. Affogato puts down his phone and slides over to Caramel Arrow.*

Affogato: Ah...they're arguing already. I wonder how long Wildberry can stand Crunchy Chip before they break up. Huehue~

Caramel Arrow: Affogato!

Crunchy Chip: *Turns and scowls in Affogato's direction*
YOU! I've had enough of you!
*Charges towards Affogato and lifts him up*

Affogato: Ahh! Hands off!

Crunchy Chip: I am fucking throwing you out this restaurant window!

Caramel Arrow: Crunchy Chip!! NO-