Overdramatic

Caramel Arrow: Hmmmmph Affogato keeps teasing me with all these surprise hugs and kisses...but now it's my turn to make him blush! And I have just the plan for that! Affogato is overdramatic, so I'll scare him with a fake cockroach! Then, I'll swoop him and save him from the scary mean bug! Then he'll be swooning all over me, ha!

*Caramel Arrow places the fake cockroach down and hides behind the door. She hears footsteps coming from across the room.*

Caramel Arrow: He's coming!

Affogato: *Opens the other door and steps inside.* Caramel Arrow sweetheart are you here? I require your assistance with something. I'm ho-EW IS THAT A BUG!?

Caramel Arrow: *Muttering* He fell for it!
*Clears throat* Don't worry my love, I'll save y-

Affogato: YOU REVOLTING INSECT!

Caramel Arrow: Eh?

Affogato: Lowly scum, who do you even think you are, crawling freely around the house like you own the place? Like you're the king of the castle huh? Well, you're NOT. You are nothing but an insolent pest, and that is all you will ever be! Such arrogance, saying nothing but staring at me like I'm beneath you. Acting so mighty because you can crawl wherever you want and eat whatever food without even having to work for it! Well guess what BUG, I'm way more than you could ever dream to be! I have power, money, status, and a wonderful wife! But what do you have bug? That's right! You have absolutely nothing! You'll always be a nobody in this world, and that is the bitter truth you must face.

Caramel Arrow:...
*Thinking* I already know he has a couple of screws loose but I didn't think he skipped THAT much therapy...

A/N: Affo and Cara so yummy I want to put them both in my mouth and just hold them there...

But it's happy 30 chapters of this fic and 200 votes! Yippee!