the last.

guys, i've been done with using wattpad, but i'll just leave this off on a final chapter.

it's been at least two months since i've talked to nk, and he's basically an NPC now.

he also asked a really nice girl to our 8th grade social, so i'm pretty sure i'm an NPC to him as well.

long story short, i've realized (very late) that there are better people (that are not necessarily from my school) that i can talk to, and nk was just someone that i thought i could talk to. clearly, i can't talk to him without wanting to cry.

so i just stopped talking.

since then, i've had less drama in my life, and i have really nothing to rant about in this book.

nk was pretty much the root of my drama.

i'm doing a lot better (not that it matters), and i'm drawing a lot more yayayyaya

i've also found out that some guys i know are actually cool dudes once you talk to them.

i'm not saying that i like them, but they are cool dudes.

but still, there's a time when i hate everyone. but i assure you that i love you.

i can only tolerate people so much.

k. i think that's it.

past me, i am terribly sorry i couldn't have done anything to help you, but shit happens.

and besides, there are cooler guys around.

not that you'll have a crush on them or anything.

okay. yeah.

as for anything else i was gonna write or continue on wattpad, it's still there for you guys to read (not that you will) and yeah.

i'll see you guys then.

have the best day you guys can possibly have.

- elaina.

5/5/15