really?

1/4/15:

okay so my little pathetic self is missing him, so i'm just gonna rant out everything about him, kay?

i started liking him in 7th on like the first week of school (yepp :/) when we were walking in line to get to pe. he was right in front of me.

he was complaining about it being too hot (bc cali falls and summers are bitches) and i being my minimally cynical self told him to shut up.

"maybe if you stop thinking about it, it'll stop being as hot."

"but it's so hot."

"shut the hell up."

we then had to walk to our MAC lab, kinda like a stage building idk, and we needed to write with something.

he asked me for a pencil. and i, being the little jerk i am, gave him the most girliest pencil i ever had.

he took it anyways. i don't really know what happened next.

i think we learned each other's names and i found him on fb then we talked imig.

he wasn't a giant crush at the time but i still liked him.

then we got each other's skypes and that's when i couldn't get off my laptop.

he would get sad when i had to go, which i didn't take really seriously, and he was pretty much the one who was waiting for my replies.

then later 'round, i was getting my stuff from my locker at lunch and my friends just came up to me. my friend emily went
i ship it to me.

then i was confused as the three of them walked away.

then his friend referred to me as his wife, and i understood what the hell was going on.

now listen for a bit bc i can tell you're not (usually people don't listen).

i'm chinese. i'm raised by chinese parents. chinese parents don't like dating at young ages (i think any parent wouldn't want that but they wouldn't beat you if you did).

i don't like the idea of dating at young ages. there's no experience and it usually ends up with breaking up after 3 hours. i don't want to break up after 3 hours. that's not real love. that is a pass time.

my freaking milk lasts longer than middle school relationships.

now, my crush just grew bigger and i really liked him. i started cooking spam musubi for him after he got yelled at by our band teacher (don't worry, he a cool teach, he just knows when to stop joking around).

i remember when i was crying one day bc since a guy called me a waste of space, and i couldn't have a comeback bc i'm wishy washy and it's mean to burn someone in front of his friends and destroy his reputation.

and so, i was getting ready to go home at my locker when i saw nk standing there.

"melinda told me you were crying in class today."

"yeah... mike just hurt my feelings, that's all."

".... i'll go talk to him."

i told him not to bc i don't need him to go through all that trouble for me. also bc i didn't want to bother mike. ( i'm still friends with him don't worry.)

that's all for now, i might be boring you huh? ehe i just need some time to think bc my life is getting weird at the moment.