parenting

2/14/15: (happy valentine's!)

okay if there's one thing that scares the shit out of me, it's the idea of having children.

sure, it can be nice and you'll have someone to love and be proud of, but:

• children through the ages of small child to preteen usually don't have much to accomplish.

• they are whiny bitches that turn into just bitches when they get older if you are a bad parent (i'll give more detail later)

• they are gonna have crushes, and you will have another emotional wreck besides you.

• meeting their boy/girl friend.

• college.

• you never know if they're doing drugs.

to make things clear, i love children. a lot of them can be very sweet.

it's just the idea of having a child with you 24/7 that scares me.

and if you parent them wrong, you are in for hell.

one of the things i like to do is (please don't judge me) to find out about my friends' patents and see how they parent them.

i have this theory that depending on how children are raised, their personalities vary.

i compare their moms with my stay-at-home mom, their dads with my more-american-than-chinese dad.

maybe if my parents had raised me differently, i could have been a bitch (although i'm pretty sure i am one already), or a surgeon, or something amazing.

kids whose parents are not home most of time are very independent and are very, oh my god, extremely strong minded. full of opinions. i like that (:

kids whose parents are home, well in my personal experience, like to be spoonfed information and have trouble talking over personal problems, but will easily do so if there's a lot of trust.

only childs can get a little lonely, sometimes needy. but i find that they are really fun people. they tend to have a very strong interest in something, ie. hobbies, sports, tv shows, etc. but i guess that can go for anyone.

childs with siblings (also in my experience) know how to handle anger, but not so much stress. they might have temper problems and can be snappy, but they enjoy the company of others and can be hilarious.

people with like strict asian parents have insecurities about their grades, their future, and compare themselves to others a lot.

people with loose parents... pffttt there's no such thing.

so i take this and i think shit if i ever have a kid, how do i make sure i don't raise a bitch in my house, i can just get a dog if i wanted a bitch.

then i wonder if i ever should have a kid at all.

i prolly never can, i'm pretty sure i'm gonna stay single for a long time.

note: all of these were in my personal experience, i doubt what i said applies to everyone, have a nice day ~