"maybe all you need is someone to trust, maybe all you need is someone."

12/12/14:

NEW FAVORITE SONGG: I Won't Let You Down by OK Go ^____^

before this year, my music taste was, to say the least, weird. my music taste still might be a bit weird now heh. but back then, i didn't really listen to music, for fun, for a hobby, nothing really. i only listened to songs i hear from movies or really mainstream songs.

(and tbh, mainstream isn't always the worst thing in the world, so you hipsters can stop criticizing me ('~';) )

so when my friends saw the brand new playlist that i created, i was told that it was "bad", but it's hard for me to be that easily offended, so i just stared and nodded.

i took their comments into consideration though, so i ended up deleted a bunch of songs on my spotify.

was it worth it? probably. i like my taste a lot more now.

did that matter? probably not, since i'm sure that my opinion doesn't matter.

later this year, i ended up remodeling my entire playlist. most of it's from songs that my friends share with me or mainstream songs (blah blah blah i can't hear the haters). then i see more songs from similar or same artists and listen to those. but of course i add my own personal favorites in my playlist. i'm not that easily swayed or whatevs.

but now that i thought about it, i just threw away my own developed taste from 6th grade to adopt a combination of everyone's taste as a foundation for my own taste. whether it was an attempt to be more relatable to everyone or not is unknown to me, but i don't really give a crap.

music is for everyone to enjoy. music does not care whether you are black or white, smart or dumb, street or sophisticated. music does not judge, nor care. it does not hate, nor love.

music is there for anyone who takes the time to listen to it.

therefore no one should be judged for the music they listen to if music doesn't judge the listener.

whether you listen to what i say or believe is up to you, but really, i don't give a shit.