EXPLAIN TO YOU A THING

note: guys i am very sure that this is gonna be a rantish sorta thing so if you're not ready to read bad tone and mildy offensive thoughts (depending on who you are), this isn't the chapter for you. ^-^ have a nice day~

another note: I MAY OR MAY NOT APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THE THINGS IMMA SAY

2/19/15:

LEMME EXPLAIN TO YOU A THING:

IF IT'S TWO THINGS I HATE,

IT'S ATTITUDE,

AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T TRY.

like yesterday, in pe, i'm captain of a badmiton team. (so like my pe class is divided into teams and each group has a captain, no i'm not atheletic. or capable of being a leader.)

and i didn't choose to be a leader. i literally just gathered with some friends, and when my teacher asked us who's the leader, one of them just pushed me in front and bam, i'm in charge of a bad badmiton team.

we're bad at this. (well actually, like two of us are pretty good at it, the other two don't even bother to raise a racket.)

and we were against this team, and we were losing, and in the midst of our game, i noticed that my team mate had no effort.

so i asked her "are you trying?" and she just replied with not even a word, like she didn't even care about what i'm asking her, and she just shrugged.

i cannot tolerate that kinda behavior.

(i know you're my friend and all that but...)

m'kay bitch, first of all, i simply asked you "are you trying?"

i didn't say "you better start trying motherfucker, or imma make you."

so a reply in english would've at least been better.

if you're gonna talk to me (you're not even talking), do it with respect. i respect that if you're trying, it doesn't matter if we lose.

i don't need your fucking attitude.

i just don't.

i don't need a person who thinks that their comfort and personal wants is more important than the good of the whole group.

i don't have the time to try to fix your attitude, or have the patience to even look at it.

you are trying, or you are leaving. bitch.

so i just called off the entire game we were losing cause why should i shame my team in front of another's because one of them doesn't bother to play?

i don't think our team needs to go through that.

SECOND EXPLAIN TO YOU A THING:

i am honestly scared of people who are on their periods.

because as i mentioned before, there are people who are passive on their periods,

and the aggressive ones.

everyone around me is aggressive on their periods.

i feel like i'm the only one (besides one other, you know who you are (; ) who is really passively emotional when it comes.

honestly it feels like i'm in this territory ruled by these dictators and they are just attacking everyone they see. i'm not exaggerating.

it scares me so much that i am very close to crying.

like how are you my friend? why would you say things so mean to me and my friends? i thought you were kind and loving, i thought i could trust you.

(i'm about to say something that might be offensivee, well to some anyways)

((in this case, my friends and i were talking about simplified chinese vs traditional chinese.

and my friends said that they use traditional.

and i said that i use simplified. it's just how i was taught.

and they say that they "hate me" and that simplified is "for losers".

wwhwhwhat?!

well excuse me, i didn't know that one form of chinese just went up and said "well because you don't use me, you are now worth less than others."

ishdfdshwhat?!

in case you didn't know, simplified was created by the communists in china. like the mainland.

the ones that my parents use. the ones that my entire family uses.

and the rest of china. they all had to use it.

my parents didn't escape the communists to america to be told that the only form of chinese they knew seperates them and their daughter from everyone else.

if it makes you feel better, why don't i just stop using chinese all together.))

then they act like nothing is wrong. and i feel so hurt, like i never knew you would do or say something like that.

i'd do something to make them calm down,  but it's a known fact that if you tell someone who is irritated to calm down, they just get even more pissed off.

so i just sit there, watching these titans rip and tear my friends to pieces, and i'm just there, being quiet, so nothing happens to me.

^^^^^^^ possible hyperbole

i am scared to death.

the menstrual cycle is turning my friends into monsters.

and me into the little girl hiding under the blankets of her bed.

note: if you got through this CONGRUTALIONS!! ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR MORE THAN 1.5 K I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!