ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Warning: Suggestion of Sex

Andrew sigh heavily as you kept looking through clothes, humming a happy tune. He was standing behind you, crossing his arms. You and him have been at the mall for almost two hours and you still haven't bought anything. He was tired, annoyed, and hungry. Andrew was this close on just leaving. He got to the breaking point before, but he really didn't leave. Andrew was protective over you and God forbids if anything happens to you.

"Ok, I'm going to try these on." You said, referring to the clothes you had in your hands. "I'll wait for you then." He responded grumpily. You giggle and pulled him to the dressing room. "Wait here, I'll need your opinion." You said cheekily. You head inside of the room and Andrew slightly groans. Nevertheless, he waited. "Ok, I'm coming out." You announced as came out and Andrew looks at you. Your first outfit was a burgundy draped collar slit thigh cami dress.

Andrew being Andrew check out your somewhat exposed thigh. Since the dress was tight, he couldn't help but slightly grinned seeing your curves. You glare at him annoyingly, "Stop being a perv." "I didn't say anything inappropriate." He chuckles. You rolled your eyes playfully, "You didn't have to, just knowing you, you were thinking about it." Andrew closes space between you two and rests both of his hands on your hips. "I like the fabric, and it looks stunning on you. You know, you and I can have a quickie back there." He said, referring to the dressing room.

You sigh and remove his hands from you while Andrew laughs. "Ok, ok. It does look stunning on you, and I like it." He said sincere. You smile at him and head back inside the room. Less than two minutes, you came out wearing a black lace trim hook & eye cami top. More like a corset. Along with that, you were wearing a black ruched body-con skirt, underneath the skirt you had black minimalist tights. Again, he checked out your legs than the rest. "What do you think?" You asked.

Andrew nods in a approval. "This is why I don't like you going out alone. Other guys will definitely hit on you." He replied in jealous tone. You playfully rolled your eyes and adjust your skirt. "But I can't blame those poor bastards, you're very gorgeous." You slightly blush and hit his arm playfully. "Alright, I think that's enough for today." He raised a brow, "Already? I was just enjoying the show." This caused you to laugh as he smirked. "I'm going to buy all of them." You announced. You head back to the room and change back to your regular clothes.

You took the clothes on the counter as the young girl, who looks around sixteen, was scanning your clothes. "That'll be 37.48 pounds." Said the young girl with a smile. You were about to pulled your money from your jeans pocket, but Andrew quickly give the young girl a fifty pound. "Keep the change." He respond sheepishly. The girl nod and thanked us and wish us a safe trip. Andrew grabbed the bags and motion me to walk up front. "You know I can carry those, right?" You said as you were holding your giggles.

Andrew shrugs as you two kept walking. "I'm hungry, let go grab something to eat." He said randomly. You slightly giggle and hold his free hand. "Me too, but I'll pay!" You said. Andrew playfully scoffed and rub your knuckles with his thumb. "Sure, pretty lady. Whatever you say." He responded coolly. Knowing he's going pay that as well.