What He Doesn't Like About You

Y/n= Your name

Warning: Mentions of Alcohol Use & Flirting

{Question, is flirting others consider cheating and why?}

- Andrew truly does love you, he loves everything about you physically and mentally. Though, there are a few things that he doesn't like and gets him upset/angry.

- Whenever you can't find something, you'll start swearing under your breath. Which he doesn't mind because he does the same. Though, you'll start throwing objects that is on your way or slammed the cabinets. He finds that annoying.

- Second, whenever you two argue, you'll begin to insult him and say how much you can't stand him at times and wishes you never met him. In the outside, he'll pretend that he doesn't care and will say you're acting like a child. Once you walk away and head to the bedroom you two shared, you'll slammed the door.

- Immediately, Andrew feels hurt by your comments. He knows you don't mean it and you apologized once you're calm. He wishes you don't do that anymore.

- Also, when you two had an argument. You'll give him the silent treatment and pretend he's not there at all. Again, he finds it childish, but he does get hurt whenever you do that. There are even times when you have to go out and don't tell him where you're going. He gets worry whenever you come home late, consider you'll always tell him where you're going and what time you'll be back.

- You work as a model and became successful. Everyone talks about you about your beauty and grace. If the world only know there are rules you must follow, especially when it comes to appearance. You must be on a diet and exercise is part of your routine for being a model. Andrew doesn't mind about that, he can understand why.

- Though, he think the modeling and the beauty standard can be toxic. You take your appearance very serious and sometimes you get upset whether you're losing/gaining weight or you began to breakout. He worries that it'll get the best of you and you'll start having problems with your figure. He prays that doesn't happen.

- As a model, you pose for almost everything. When summer hits, you began posing wearing bodysuits, dresses, skirts and bikinis. Again, Andrew understands your job, but he absolutely hates when men sees your in the covers and start saying inappropriate things about you.

- Sometimes he wishes you weren't a model but he doesn't want to be seen like those kind of men who wants their girlfriends to stay at home and have no career and just to serve their boyfriends/husbands. He doesn't believe in that.

- Being beautiful is a blessing and a curse. Whenever you two got out, fans will want autographs and take pictures from you and him. Though, it'll be the guys who gives you extra attention. While you think they're being harmless and gives your autograph and take some picture, Andrew would form a fist and watch them like a hawk and if they try anything funny.

- Luckily for him, they didn't or more like they knew not to.

- Again, whenever you two fight before going somewhere. Once arriving at the place, you would walk away from him and head to the bar and order some drinks. To you, it calms you down and makes you forget about the fight you had with him. Though, again, dating a beautiful woman can be a blessing and a curse.

- A guy would walked up to you and notices your behavior. You'll tell him without being specific and saying Andrew's name. "That's too bad, if I was your man, I'll never want to fight with a pretty girl like you." Andrew can hear your conversation. He'll start growling lowly as he takes a sip of his whiskey. He knows what you'll do next.

- You'll sneakily look at Andrew and back to the guy with a flirtatious smile. "It will be nice to have such an understanding guy like yourself to be my man. Perhaps you may have a chance. Who knows, you and I can meet up here if I decide to make you as my new lover." Andrew was beyond pissed hearing this. Though, he knew not to do anything since he didn't want to be seen weak and desperate.

- You always do this once you have a few drinks of margarita. This is one most things he absolutely hates about you. You can be flirty and touching with other guys and have no shame if Andrew was there. Sure you two will have ups and downs, but you doing this is so low of you.

- It does deeply hurt his feelings and really felt like tears were forming his eyes. You seeing this made you realized what you were doing was fucked up. You told the guy that even though your boyfriend can be difficult at times, he's not bad and you'll always love him and can never leave him or replace him. The guy nodded his head and tells you that he understands and that your man is a lucky fellow to have such a beautiful and loving woman on his side.

- You said goodbye and chased Andrew who left the place. When you reached to him, he'll remove your hand from his wrist. He angrily shouts to leave him alone and to go back with your "lover." Immediately, you'll apologize and admit what you did was wrong. That you should of never done that even if you were angry.

- "I'm sorry, Andy. I'm so sorry. I would never do anything like that again. You're my lover, my sweetheart. The only man I truly love, I'm sorry about the argument, you're right. There are things I can improve, but I can't do it alone without you. Please, let's go home and talk. I'll like for us to make up, please?" You'll whispered.

- Andrew looks up since he was looking down the floor. You slightly gasp seeing tears on his eyes. You never saw him cry. I don't think anyone else have. He sniffed and extend his hand. You extend yours and hold his hand. He pulls you for a hug and says; "I'm sorry as well, Y/n. Going home does sound like a good idea." You'll smile and pulled away and lean for a kiss.

- Andrew kisses you back and the two of you walk to the car while stating what you love about each other. Once getting inside the car and driving to head home, you'll lay your head on his chest while his free hand will lay on your waist. There are things he doesn't like about you, but he knows you can change.

- Even with your flaws, he knows that this doesn't define you and no one is perfect.