ғᴏʀɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Swearing

"Um Y/n, that guy has been starring at you since we got here." Your best friend, Sarah pointed out. You turned to look who she was talking about and slightly gasped upon seeing who it was. You grabbed her arm to make her turn away from him. "Oh god, that's no stranger. That's my ex!" You exclaimed. "Ooh, he's in a band, right. That's Andrew?!" You shushed her when she yelled out and that's when you see him walking towards you and your friend.

You prayed that he was going to just walk past you, sadly, your prayers were ignore. "Y/n, we need to talk. If we can." Without letting you speak, suddenly, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside the men's bathroom. "What the hell, Andrew?!" You shouted annoyingly. "This is the men's bathroom, I can't be here!" You pointed out. Andrew sigh and said; "Trust me, us men don't care." You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "Andrew, there's nothing to talk about. I dumped you, remember?"

"Which I don't understand why, you've never gave me a proper answer." Andrew explained. "Hmm, I don't know, maybe because you and I were barely spending time together. You're always at the damn studio and would hang out with your friends whenever you were free. Your friends are your bandmates for heaven's sake!" You shouted. "You're right, I'm sorry. I should of spend time with you, I should of put more effort. I didn't and I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" He softly said. Caressing your left cheek. Closing the gap between you two.

You sigh and removed his grip. "It doesn't matter now, Andrew. I moved on, plus, I've been talking to another guy." This made his heart sink, regardless, he was willing to get you back. You gasped as he wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close to him. Your chest touching his. "I was an idiot for giving you lack of attention and I know you must of felt lonely. Please Y/n, leave him and come back to me. I'm a different fellow, I know words aren't enough. Though, actions will be shown and if you give me another chance, I will show you."

For some reason, this made your heart skip a beat and looked away for a moment. Though, he put a finger under your chin and made you look at him. He removed his shades and you couldn't help but get lost from his eyes. You always loved his eyes. "Please Y/n, my pretty lady, I'm begging you. Come back home, home isn't the same without you... I'm not the same without you by my side." "Oh this mas is so good with words!" You said to yourself. You broke a smile and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Okay, I'll take you back. Don't make me regret it!" You half joked.

Andrew kisses your forehead and hugged you tightly. You hummed as you hugged him back, missing his warmth and scent. "I must be a fool to lose a woman like you again. Never again, pretty lady. That I promise."