Progress

Y/n= Your name

Warning; Slight Swearing, Mentions of Sexual Theme Topics & Speculation of Cheating

"You always do this to me, Andrew!" You huffed. As you were holding your pair of heels, stomping inside you two sadly share. Andrew shuts the door and sucks his teeth as he takes off his leather jacket. You throw your heels aside and sat at your chair that was next to your vanity. You began to untie your braids since you decided to do cute braids for the night. Andrew sees how aggressively you were being with your hair, you slammed the hair clips on your vanity. Remove your makeup rather hardly, your face slightly irritate.

You stood up from your seat and reach behind to unzip your dress, but you couldn't reach all the way. You struggled but determined to get it off. Andrew sigh and stands up from the bed, walking towards you. You backed away and gritted; "I didn't ask for your help." "I didn't ask if you need my help, did I?" He holds your waist to make you stand still, you were breathing hard, but you let him anyway. Andrew unzips the rest and you turned around to look at him. Andrew walks to the closet and removes his clothes and leaves his boxes on. He put on his pijama pants and put on shirt.

You removed your dress, alongside with your lacy panties. Andrew couldn't help himself but stare at your ass, admiring it. Though, he knew not to do anything funny when you're angry. He learned that hard slapped lesson. You put on a what you liked to called a "pijama panties" and put on your sleeping, silk nightgown. You head to the bathroom that was next to the room, your brushed your teeth, wash your face, did your skin routine and head back to the room. Andrew didn't fell asleep. Instead, he was starring at you. Even without his shades, you couldn't tell what he was thinking.

You reached for your lotion that was on your vanity and apply on tour face. Finally, you brushed your hair and look at yourself at the mirror. You took a deep breath and was about to say something, but he beat you to it. "You're beautiful." You narrowed tour eyes and say; "I don't care about your opinion." "It's a fact." He replied. This made your blush lightly but your shrugged it away. "Are you really going to sleep when you're angry?" He asked. You turned your head to him and say; "You're the one who made a scene back at the party. It was uncalled for." "Uncalled for?!" He stammered.

"A bloke was flirting with you and you kept on going at it!" You shook your head and crossed your arms. "I was not flirting with him, Andrew. Plus, I had under control." "Really?" He chuckled sarcastically. "Right. That motherfucker kept on going and didn't leave. Last time I check, it's the right thing to go for the guy to protect their woman!" You got out off the bed, angrily shouted; "I didn't need your protection, I know how to handle these kind of men. Also, since when do you care about our relationship?!" He sits up and removes the covers; "What are you talking about?!"

"I'm talking how you don't care about our relationship, you're always on your own and don't even act like you're innocent either. You flirt with other women!" "I do not." "Yes, you do!" Andrew stays quiet and rubs his forehead. All he wanted was to sleep in peace. "Y/n, let's just put this aside. We'll talk about it tomorrow." You laughed sarcastically. Making him narrowed his eyes to you. "Oh yeah, let's pretend we didn't argued. Oh wait, you're probably going to talk about it with your lover." Hearing that, he stood up and walked towards you. You put a firm face and stand on your ground, not feeling threatened.

"For the last time, Y/n, I'm not cheating on you." "I know you aren't." "So why do you keep saying that?" He whispered huskily. "For my amusement." He lowly growls, you're almost pushing his buttons. "If you can flirt with other women, then, why I can't flirt with other men?" He grabbed your hand rather harshly and pulls you to him. "You're my wife, Y/n. You don't get to flirt with anyone else but me. Just like I'm your husband and I don't flirt with anyone but you." This made your heart skip a beat, but you shrugged it away. "Even so, if you ever cheat on me-" "I'll be a bloody idiot for cheating on my beautiful wife for a average looking woman."

Again, your heart skin a beat. "I'll do the same." You quickly said. This made Andrew chuckle and lets go from tour hand. Instead, he rested both of his hands on your hips and says cockily; "You and I know better than no man can satisfy you like I can. The countless time I made you cum, make you have those intense shaking orgasm or when you screamed my name." You started feeling warm and tried getting away from him. Though, Andrew hold you still. "Believe me, Y/n. I would never cheat on you. I know our marriage isn't the best, but I'll do anything to make progress. You're right, I shouldn't have make a scene, I'm sorry. Next time, I'll try to find a rather non-violent solution."

You hummed and hug him. Andrew hugs you back and kisses the top of your head. "I'm sorry, Andrew." You voice crack. He slightly pulls away and rested his hands on your cheeks, tears threatened to fall. "Please, don't cry. Pretty girls like you shouldn't cry." Your frown turn to a smile and sniffed. You nodded and whisper; "Can we sleep, I'm tired?" He nods and you both went on the bed. Andrew pulls the blanket and covers the two of you. You turn off the side on your lamp, he wraps both arms around you and you as well. He kisses your cheek and whispers; "Goodnight, pretty lady. I love you, you know?"

You softly giggle and replied; "I know you do, I love you as well. Goodnight, my love." You slowly closed your eyes, immediately, fell asleep. Andrew smiles upon seeing this and and he too drifted off to sleep with his arms around his pretty wife.