ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

{Being the girlfriend of Andrew includes}

F/F= Favorite Flower

Warning: None

- You and Andrew having somewhat matching outfits because you both don't want to be those cringey couples.

- The only person who can wear his signature sunglasses and hat is you.

- Not only that, Andrew being comfortable enough to let you see his eyes. Ever since you reassured him his eyes are gorgeous to you, he stopped wearing his sunglasses whenever he's with you.

- Keeping your relationship private for two years until you two did an interview. The interviewer asked if you two are a couple, before you can replied it was Andrew that beat you to it by saying; "Yes, we are. Next question."

- When people look at Andrew they think he's mean and mysterious, he's not. Well, the mysterious part is true, but mean, no. Only when it's necessary.

- He's very protective over you, and shows some affection to you whenever you two are in public. All of this is new to him, he never felt like this to anyone, not even to his ex.

- You and him going out for a walk at night, while having deep conversations or making jokes.

- Every Fridays, before he heads to the studio. He will always buy a bouquet of f/f and leave it on the nightstand. That way when you wake up it'll be the first thing you'll see. Also, he will leave next to it that reads; "For my pretty lady."

- You two have been a couple for a while, but Andrew knows you're the one. He wants to wait for the next two or three years to ask you to be his wife. Hell, he's already knows what kind of ring he'll buy for you.

- For now, Andrew is enjoying on what he's doing with his music with his lover on his side. The universe can truly be a blessing.