What He Likes About You

Y/n= Your name

Y/l/n= Your last name

Warning: Suggestion of Sexual Theme Topics

- The first thing Andrew found you attractive was your smile. Whenever you smile, it warms his heart. Not only that, it's contagious. He absolutely loves your dimples especially.

- Your eyes. He thinks your eyes are mesmerizing. They sparkle whenever you talk about something you like and finds it adorable.

- Your body, especially your ass. Yes, he's an ass guy. Andrew thinks your butt is shaped round and firm. Your hips must be his second favorite thing about your body, you're a hourglass shaped woman. That's why he loves to hold you there.

- Lastly, your thighs. Every time you two would go out, either you two sit together or across each other. Andrew would take the opportunity and reach to your thighs and give it a small squeeze. Either that, or run a hand or finger up and down to your thighs. While giving he send you a small grin.

- He loves how smart and open minded you are. Plus, bold. He likes people who are straight up and definitely finds it attractive when it a woman does that. In this case, his woman.

- Andrew doesn't understand how but he likes how patience you are. He could never be patience like you, so big applause to you.

- He likes it when you tell jokes, to him, it's funny. Even with a innocent face, you sure have a lot of dirty jokes to say. Then again, that's not the only dirty thing you do.

- Again, he doesn't have what it takes, but he likes how forgiving you are. Though, whenever you forgive someone, that person redeems themselves and makes it up to you. Hm, he should try that someday. Key word, someday.

- Lastly, overall, Andrew loves how you love and support him. He doesn't know how he got a woman like you, but he knows that if he screws up big time, it's over for good. He feels safe and warm around you and feels like he doesn't have to hide his true self. He knows you'll never judge him like he never judges you.

- Someday, if the universe allows to, he has a good feeling you and him will be together for a really long time. Even if the universe doesn't allow it, Andrew will do anything to complete that very mission he has in mind. To make you his Mrs. Y/n Y/l/n Taylor. His pretty lady-wife.