Good Life

Y/n= Your name

Warning: None

{Andrew's POV}

I sigh tiredly after working all day in the studio. After Patricia leaving, I'm the one who's doing everything. Playing the bass, the drums, finding a guitarist to play for me, writing new songs. Honestly, I'm exhausted. Though, I can't quit now, not until- "Hi honey, welcome home!" My soon to be wife greeted me. I smile and open my arms and she hugged me. I hugged her back and kissed her forehead. "Ello' darling, you were waiting for me?" I asked.

"Of course I was, I couldn't sleep anyway." She said. I sigh and wrapped my arms around her waist and ask; "Did you drink the tea I told you to drink, have you rest enough, you didn't carry anything heavy, did you-" "Yes, yes, and no, Andrew. I didn't and yes I did the other stuff that the doctor recommend. Honestly, I'm feeling great, sure my back hurts once in a while. Though, I did use the massage, I'm feeling better now." "Okay, good. I'm sorry if I'm being annoying." I said. Y/n shook her head and say; "No you're not. You're just being caring that's all, but the baby and I are great. Better now that you're here."

Not until my future wife gives birth to our very first child. I know, me being a dad? The universe can work mysterious way. Y/n and I went to our bedroom and we both sat on the bed. I put a hand on her growing belly and caressed it. My girl and I have been dating since 1986, I was dealing with some stuff and she was there for me, supporting me. Four years later, I proposed to her and well... that night we made love. Probably that was the night I got her pregnant. Anywho, she's six months pregnant now.

Before this, Y/n was a model. Working and taking photos from various bands or artists merch. Even pose for their albums, I didn't like her being with other men since she's a gorgeous woman. I hate to admit it, but I am a jealous bastard. Well, at least I'm honest here. At the end, I'm marrying her soon, two months. A private ceremony that we invited friends and family members. I know it would be tiring for Y/n by that time since she'll be eight months soon. "Well, I tried." I said coolly. She smiles and kissed my cheek and says; "I know you're working so hard and I just want to tell you that I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to become Mrs. Eldritch."

This made my heart skip, I can feel tears forming in my eyes? Jesus, I'm a sucker now. Oh well, I do love her, my future wife. I smile and kiss her softly and she kisses me. I feel her lips turn to a smile and mine too. I just know this is the life I want, I'm a artist, I'm soon going to marry the love of my life, have my first child. Yeah, life is good. A blessing for sure.