ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ɢᴜʏ

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Swearing & Smut

Andrew growls upon hearing your giggles from Gary's jokes. While you found it hilarious, he found it stupid. "No, I don't believe it!" You exclaimed, holding your stomach from the intense laughter. Gary grins and leans back of the couch, both hands behind his head. "All true story, sweetheart." Andrew gritted his teeth. There it is again, Gary being the man- whore he is. Well, in Andrew's perspective.

Gary continued telling on stories while making jokes in between. You were intrigued by it and giggled from his jokes. The way you looked at him, your eyes shining to him. It made Andrew feel disgusted. Worst, that sting on his heart since the moment Gary came to Andrew's house. He could of kick him out hours ago, but held himself. Andrew didn't want to be seen those possessive kind of guy.

After what felt like eternity, Gary finally announced he's heading home. Claiming, he needs his "beauty sleep." He stood up from the couch and you did as well, hugging him. "Alright then, take care. But head straight home." You teased. Pointing a finger at him, which he grabbed it and kissed your knuckles. "Yes mother, as you wish." He joked back. You slightly blush and swatted him away. He pats Andrew's shoulders, "Night Andy, see you tomorrow."

Andrew didn't respond to his bandmate back. Gary shrugged and left the house. Andrew stood up and locked the door, before you had the chance to move, Andrew stomped his way towards you. Wrapping his arms around your waist, your back touching his chest. You feel his grip tighten causing you to slightly gasp. "A- Andrew." "I don't like it when he's with you. The audacity he has flirting and touching my woman." He growls.

Andrew spins you around to make you look at him. His face was tinted red, his jaw tense. You couldn't formed words from your shocking state, you have never seen him like this. "I especially didn't like how you were laughing back at his jokes." He picked you up to bridal style and quickly head upstairs towards the room. Practically, he threw you to the bed, your back hitting the bed. You eyes widen when Andrew got on top of you. His eyes piercing to yours as he pinned your arms on top of your head.

"I only get to make you laugh, get to kiss you, and hold you." He ripped your blouse and you gasp loudly. You tremble when the cool air exposed to your upper body. You feel your nipples hardening, and you weren't sure it was because of the cold temperature. Andrew proceeds to take off his shirt. He grips your breasts and plays with your nipples through your bra. You squirmed underneath him, your breathing becoming unsteady. "I'm the only person who can make you feel this way, Y/n. Not that bastard, Gary."

Andrew removes your leggings in a swift and grinds on you with his bulge through his jeans. You whimpered from the contact and moved your hips to his. He smirks and kisses your cheek and whispers; "You see, I'm the only guy who can make that pretty cunt of yours wet." You felt your womanhood getting wet from his dirty talking. Usually, when you and him have sex it's usually slow and he says sweet things. You're not complaining on what's going on though.

Andrew unzips his jeans and pulls out his hard cock. He moves your panties to the side and teases your entrance, spreading your wetness to your folds. "A- Andrew." You moaned softly. He sighs from feeling your cunt, and was trying so hard not to slammed in you. "I belong to you, say it. I'm your man, the only man who can pleased you. The only man that can fuck you, say it!" He demanded. He slapped your left boob causing you to flinch. "Ah. I belong to you, you're my man, you're the only guy who can fuck me!"

Andrew couldn't help upon hearing those words that he demanded to hear coming out from your mouth. To him, it sounded like a prayer. He slammed his member into you causing you to cry. "Ah, Andrew!" You moaned loudly. His pace was fast and hard, and you were moaning a mess. You never thought he had this kind of side in him and you were not complaining. "Oh god, such a pretty pussy of yours, my pretty lady. All fucking mine!" He rested your legs on his shoulders and moaned from getting a better angle.

You hold your breasts as he continues from his aggressive abuse. You were loving every minute of it. "Ah, ah, yes right there!" You praised. He was sucker when it comes to praising. He groans and wraps a hand around your neck, squeezing it. You whimpered and he couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah, you like that. Does my pretty lady like it when I treat her like a slut, does it turn you on more?" You feel your climax coming and nodded frantically.

Andrew lightly slapped your left cheek making you yelp. "Yes!" You cried. You feel his thrust going sloppy and you knew he was coming. "I- I'm going to come!" You announced. He flips you around, you were in all fours and he slammed his cock inside you. "Fuck!" You shouted. You arched your back as he was hitting that spot better than before. Andrew grabbed a fistful of your hair making you look up at him. "Such a dirty girl, aren't you?" You nod as your body began to tremble.

You screamed as you came on his shaft. "Shit, I'm coming!" "Cum inside me!" He moans as he filled you with cum. You sigh in satisfaction and he removes his member from you. Andrew slight smirked seeing some of his cum dripping from your pussy. You faced him and he kisses your cheek where he slapped you early. "I'm going to pee." You announced and walked to the bathroom. You did what you had to do and head back to bed, where he zipped his jeans back and helped you covered with the blanket.

"That was new, not that I'm complaining." You said as you wrapped a leg around his. Andrew kisses the top for your head and pulled you closer to him. "I... I guess I was jealous." You giggle making his blush. Which was true, he was jealous of Gary. "Oh Andrew, there's no reason to be jealous. I only have eyes for you." You cooed. You pepper kisses his face which made him chuckle. "Seriously, I do. I love you." Andrew smiles and caresses your cheek.

"I love you too, pretty lady. So much." You smiled back and lay your head on his chest. You hear his heart beat steadily as you nuzzle at him. Andrew kisses your bare shoulders and runs a hand on your back, up and down. This caused your eyes to slowly closed, "Goodnight, my pretty lady." That was the last thing you heard and thus falling asleep with your lover holding you tight. Andrew's eyes felt heavy and he too fell asleep with his lover under his arms.