sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ

Warning: Swearing & Oral Sex

You were sleeping peacefully as you dreamed on visiting the country you always wanted to go as a little kid. You dreamed on eating their traditional foods, visit their amazing sights. You remembered buying clothes and souvenirs. Though, something was off. You felt weird, but in a good way.

You feel yourself squirming and moving your legs. Your sleepy face furrowed as you feel yourself becoming hot and sweating. You're not having a nightmare, how can you? Why do you feel wet... especially down there?

You opened your eyes slowly, waking up from your peaceful nap. You looked down, but couldn't quite make a face on who's there. You felt that sensation feeling and feel something in your womanhood. You gasp and that's when your vision became clear and aware on what's going on.

"A- Andrew?" You called out softly. He pushes you down to lay in bed again, you feel his hands spread your legs further apart. His tongue licking up and down, left to right and repeat. You let out quiet moans and grip on the bedsheets. Your breathing was becoming rapidly.

"So pretty for me, you taste so sweet." He whispered huskily. His deep voice of his is such a turn on! "A- ah Andrew!" You cried. He softly bit your clit causing your eyes to rolled back. "You're just so beautiful, so fucking gorgeous. I couldn't help myself." Andrew confessed. He starts sucking on your clit and using a finger starts fucking you with it. You whimpered from the intense pleasure and start playing with your own breasts.

His pupils darken more and began sucking harshly making you cried. "Please, Andrew. Make me cum!" "That's my intention, pretty one." You feel him add another finger inside you. Though, his fingers aren't the only one fucking you, but his tongue. You feel the familiar knot forming on your stomach, your body began to tremble, you feel like you were floating. You're close. Andrew notices it and fucks rapidly with his fingers and tongue.

You couldn't help it, but screamed his name as you clenched your legs on his head. Thrusting your hips towards his face, it was like you were fucking his face. When you came down from your high, you took deep breaths and slightly whine from Andrew cleaning you up but with his tongue.

He wipes your cum from his mouth and smirk. You blush and sit up from the bed and didn't say a word, which he chuckles. "I know, I know. I'm too good." "You're a cocky man." Andrew hums and removes his jeans along with his boxers. His hard cock finally being free. You gulp from the sight of it and heavily blush. "I know I am, darling. Now, lay down and spread your legs for me again. This is just the beginning."