Forever Faithful

Warning: Intoxication & Slight Violence

"Get in." Andrew demanded. "Aw come on, Andy. The night is still young, people are hanging out and-" Andrew unlocks the door and says; "I said get in." He grabbed your arms and pushes you inside the house. "Hey, ow, I could of trip!" You whined. "That's why I'm holding your arm." He responded rather rudely. You swapped your arm away from his grip and walked to the bedroom. Andrew shuts the door and makes sure to lock it. Afterward, he too head to the bedroom.

"Why do you always do this?!" He raised his voice. You turned your head to look at him and looked away. "Doing what?" You asked innocently. You removed your dress and put on your pijamas, which was a nightgown. This got Andrew off and took a deep breath before he does something he'll regret. Whenever you're drunk, you're flirty, provocative, and seductive. Not to mention, touchy too. You couldn't help it, you're a gorgeous woman. Of course, you know better not to cheat, and you haven't.

Though, he's afraid you are. He knows you'll never do such thing, you love him and he loves you too much. It's the men that'll be the flirty and touchy. He almost knocked a guy who tried grabbing your butt. Of course, you had to pulled him away and you two left the bar. "Honey, I love you. I love you only, I will never betray you." You said. Sure, your speech was a slurred but serious as well. Andrew sigh and pulled you for a hug. You smile and hugged him back, running a hand on his back.

"I know you would never. Seriously though, no more touching. I know you don't mean it a sexy kind of manner, but those idiots think it is." You giggle and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Andy." You slightly pulled away to looked at him. He already had his shades off and he smiles. "I love you too, pretty lady."