ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Swearing

Andrew burst in the room and slammed the doors hard. Hard enough that it caused some frames to slightly moved from left to right. You cringed upon the ruckus and turned around to face him. You two were at the kitchen and you were making yourself some tea, Earl Grey, to be precise. "What happened?" You asked. He pulled out his phone and showed you what appears a tabloid. "Young and attractive model, Y/n, is into old man like Eldritch!?"

You hummed and turned around and continue making your  tea. "How was your day?" You asked. Simply ignoring what you just read. Andrew put his phone away and scoffed. "Y/n, didn't you read it? They insulted you, they insulted us!" He shouted. "Now, now. We both know that is pure bullshit, we both know that's not true." You explained calmly. "That's exactly what I'm saying, we're simply good friends. What, it's against the law to be friends with a huge age gap!?"

You turned around again and crossed your arm and broke a smile. "Of course not, people nowadays are stupid." You see, you and Andrew met at a park in Germany since you had to model and do some interviews. One day, you decided to walked at the park and while putting music on your phone and putting your earphones from your AirPods in to your ears. You didn't looked up and was busy finding the right song and accidentally bumped into him.

You quickly took off your earphones and apologized. At first, Andrew was somewhat annoyed but accepted your apology. You don't know what happened but quickly started a conversation with him, which he  found it odd. Nevertheless, he spoke to you briefly and invited to walked with him while getting to know each other. That ladies and gentlemen, your friendship with Andrew was born. Whenever you're on vacation, you visit him and stay for a few weeks.

"Who cares what they say, Andrew. We both know we're only friends and well this is what friends do. Visiting and hanging out once a while." You said. He sigh and confessed; "I know that, and I don't really care. What I do care is that they straight out insult you. I don't like when these idiots insults close friends of mine." You couldn't help but giggle and hold one of his hands. "And I appreciate that, but I'm a big girl. I can defend myself. I promise you, though, if someone goes overboard you can kick their asses's for me then."

This caused both of you to laugh. When that laughter died down, Andrew smiled and pat your shoulder. "Alright, alright. You're right, god, I sounded like a old man a few seconds ago." "Aren't you an old man, though?" You teased. Andrew playfully rolled his eyes and begins to walk away from the kitchen. Before he goes his way, he said the following statement; "Shut up." Causing you to giggle and enjoy your tea on lovely afternoon.