ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Warning: None

Erupt giggles were heard in the living room where Andrew was playing with your daughter. You smiled upon hearing your daughter's squeal and Andrew's laughter. While the food was still cooking, you decided to see what they're doing as you don't hear any noise anymore.

You slowly peek in and couldn't help, but shed a tear seeing your little girl on Andrew's lap and he's reading her a book. Once a while, she would interrupt Andrew and asked him many questions about the book. He would gladly answered them and kept on reading with a soft tone.

"Um..." She spoke. "Yes?" Andrew questioned. Your daughter felt shy and covered her face. He closed the book and sat her on the couch, and softly removed her hands from her face. "What's the matter, you know you can tell me anything?" He reassured her . "I um, well, I don't want mommy to know." She whispered. "Well, she doesn't have to know on whatever you want to tell me. It's our little secret." She smiled again.

"I know you're not my real dad, but I always wanted a dad. Even if it's for fake, can you be my pretend daddy?" This made Andrew feel empathy to her, regardless, he smiled at her. "Actually, I can be your real dad." Your daughter squeal of happiness and hugged him. He laughs and hugs her back, your heart felt warm upon seeing this. You slowly came to the room and they saw you.

"Come on you two, dinner is ready." Andrew picked up your daughter and head to the kitchen, you shook your head playfully and entered after them. That's when you and your daughter's life was about to change when he asked that important question... "Will you marry me?"