Together Forever

Warning: Mention of Drugs, Alcohol Use & Cigarette Use

You weren't into doing drugs, you were most into drinking. After one experience doing acid, yup, you said never again. So far, you have kept your word. "Pretty lady, why are you so quiet?" Andrew spoke. Your thoughts were interrupted abruptly. You took a sip from your drink and said; "I'm sorry, I was in my own world." Andrew slightly chuckled. He took a puff from his cigarette.  It was a winter cold night, you and Andrew were invited to God knows where, yet, you two arrived. While everyone was inside the house all warm and having a good time, you and Andrew were outside the patio. Enjoying the cold winter night.

By now, you would be freezing, but with the alcohol you have consumed (still consuming), you felt warm. Andrew, you swear this man has never shiver. Well, you never see him shiver. Definitely you think he's a vampire or something. "Oh nothing, just thinking how my life is boring and pitiful." You replied half sarcastically. Andrew raised a brow, but you won't know since he was wearing his shades. Which makes you wonder, why is he wearing his shades on a cold night? Ugh, men are weird at times.

"Boring, I see. Pitiful? Yeah okay." He replied. He took another puff from cigarette before looking at you. You sigh and chugged all of your drink and put your empty can on the side. Making a mental note to throw it at the recycle bin before you went home. "I don't know, Andy. I haven't felt right for a few days, that kind of is worrying me." You said true fully. Andrew took one last hit from his cigarette and put it out. He signal for you to come near him, which you did. You walked toward his way and stand in front of him. He sigh and rub both of your shoulders. You two have been friends since you moved in Leeds, New England. Which was eight months ago. Even so, you two trusted one to another as if you're siblings.

You never had brothers nor sisters, and what you know nor him. Your mother asked him to take care of you and kept his promise. That's what he's doing, taking care of you. Which he does care about you deeply and you as well. "What's going on?" He asked. You sigh and respond; "I honestly don't know, where do I start?" He forms a small smile and signal for you to sit next to him, which you did. "Well, we have about another hour before we head home. I'm all ears." You lightly chuckled and told him everything.

While you explained, he would nod or make a 'hum' kind of noise to let you know he was listening. Once you finished, you may or may not shed a few tears. He didn't judge nor said anything, instead he hugged you and said that it's okay to cry once a while but don't let that sadness consume your life. You hugged him back and thanked him for everything. Afterward, while heading home. He helped you change (of course he didn't think any kind of sexual). After that, he helped you removed your makeup and helped you brush your teeth and wash your face. Lastly, apply lotion on your face.

You thanked him and kissed his cheek before going to sleep. He softly smiled and kissed your forehead and wish you a goodnight. He promised your mom to take care of you and he'll do that till the very end. Just like you to made a promise to take care of him and love of him as well. After all, you two have each other, and you think that's a wonderful thing to have in life. Help one another till the very end.