[Untitled]

Chapter 60

Elsa's POV

I think this was a bad idea.

I looked at Anna as she read mom's email on my laptop. She bit her lip then a tear rolled down her cheek.

Anna faced me then did her best to chuckle softly "m-mom must be joking." She forced a smile.

"I wish she was." I sighed then approached her to hug her.

"Hey," I said as I broke away from the hug.

"We can handle this." I told her.

Anna nodded sadly.

"I don't even know where to start, how do say goodbye? How do I explain things? Especially to Kristoff." Anna rubbed her temple, tears were consistently rolling on her cheeks

"Can't mom just wait till we're done with college? I mean, what's all this urgency all about?" She asked.

"She told me in another email that her client was the cause of this all." I shrugged.

"What client? I'll beat up their pretty faces." Anna frowned.

"The client dad always wanted to get?" I said, not quite sure.

"You mean the flippin' people who owned those big cruises?" She asked quite furiously.

"Yeah, them." A bitter expression was plastered on my face.

"Come on, I'll sink their giant ship. Just like what happened to Titanic." Anna stood up making me hold onto her arm then signal her to sit down.

"You never fail to make me laugh." I smiled faintly

Anna sighed "that's all I can do for now."

I frowned, I guess we only have two options, leave here together or I leave alone.

"Y'know, you could stay here if you want." I carefully said.

Anna gave me an outrageous look.

"Elsa!" She said.

"Never in my life will I ever consider that option." She said quite hardly.

"Where you go, I go. Just think of us as twins!"

"But we're not tw--"

"I said just think of it" Anna cut me.off.

"Like twins, we're inseparable. And we'll stay like that, so you're not going anywhere without me." Anna remarked.

I pursed my lips then nodded, she was right.

****

Jack's POV

I just layed here on my bed, staring at the ceiling and deep in thought.

This felt like the longest day of my life, honestly.

I heard a knock on my door but I didn't bother to get out of bed to open the door.

"Jack?" Emma said as she slowly opened the door. I just hummed in response.

"What're you doing here? I thought you were at Hiccup's house?" She asked.

"I actually just came home from the hospital." I replied.

"Wait, you were from the Hospital? Mom's going to the hospital with dad. What is it with visiting the hospital today?" She tilted her head.

I finally faced her "It's Venice."

"Venice? You mean they found her?" She asked, I nodded.

"Aren't you gonna visit her?" I asked, Emma shook her head.

"I want to visit her with you. It would be a bit awkward to visit her with mom and dad." She shyly smiled.

"Well, you can join ELsa and I tomorrow." I smiled at her.

"Really? That would be even better." Emma squeaked then poked me teasingly.

I chuckled "alright, alright."

Emma ran back to her room then came back with a fishbowl on her hands.

"I thought that Sandy should stay here with you for now." Emma laughed then placed the fishbowl on my side table near the bed.

"Sure, why not." I shrugged.

"Alright, I'll be leaving you two for a while, I'll just get some snacks." Emma said as she made her way to the stairs.

"Oh, bring a bag of chips on your way here!" I yelled but received no response, I sighed.

"Please?" I yelled then heard Emma laugh.

"Aye, aye, captain lazy bum!" Emma yelled back from the first floor making me roll my eyes playfully.

I faced the fishbowl to see Sandy slowly swimming around his home.

"Long time no see, pal." I chuckled.

-----

A/N: HI

HELLO.

HAI PRETTY / GORGEOUS /FABULOUS /HANDSOME /CHARMING / AWESOME POTATOES

WEHEY!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE A DECENT TITLE FOR THIS CHAPTER? XD

THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY SHORT... AGAIN OWO

SORRY;^;

BUT HI.

I HONESTLY LOST CONTROL OF MY CAPS.

ANYWAYS I SERIOUSLY WANT TO BUY A GOLDFISH AND NAME IT SANDY XD LITERALLY THE BEST PUN I'VE MADE SO FAR XD

Okay... easy on the caps xD

My mom's gonna teach me how to drive (at a VERY young age... too young honestly xD) and I'm pretty excited so I can't quite promise long chapters ;^;

Oh, and I've published a new story ;▽; it's called CONSEQUENCES. check it out if ya have time? :3

Although I've only posted a teaser for it so I'll be publishing chapter 1 later *-*

And BACK WITH LE CAPS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4.1K POTATOES AHHH WE FINALLY REACHED 4K+ FOLLOWERS AHH YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING. NO WAIT, YOU'RE ALL AMAZEBALLS. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS BUT I THINK IT'S A HIGHER DEGREE OF AMAZING XD

ANYWAYS IT'S ALREADY MAY AND MY GOODNESS IT'S ALMOST BACK TO SCHOOL TIME XD I'M ACTUALLY EXCITED. WHO'S WITH MEH?

*cricket sounds*

Oohkay...

Oh whale. XD

I'm thinking of making my own comics on my Instagram account, what d'ya think? No? XD

I changed my IG username to @frangledart, sorry for the confusion ;^;

Anyways, I miss talking to you, so if you wouldnt mind can you reply to my 'hi' below? (i... sound... desperate;-;)

HI!

so there xD enough of this author's note. I better work on my future chapters c:

Baiiii cx

- POTATO QUEEN