Can't change destiny

Chapter 9

Elsa's POV

I walked alongside Anna as we exited the detention office. I got worried on what mom would think when she found out that we were at detention.

We got in our cars and drived home.

"Don't worry sis, mom already knows why we're late" Anna explained as we got out of our cars and  reassuringly smiled at me

This made me sigh in relief as one of the maids opened the entrance to our house. I walked in with a smile on my face but it quickly faded as we were greeted by my mom's worried yet angry expression.

"Why were you two in detention" mom raised a brow and she crossed her arms and looked at us.

"I punched a man" Anna confessed making mom gape but Anna smiled mischievously "kidding, I just asked Mrs. Thalia if I could join Elsa during detention" she explained eying on me making mom sigh in relief then looked at me.

"I was asked to look after the 2 boys at my class which then turned into four boys" I sighed and mom nodded while gesturing us to come in.

Anna and I sat on the couch, I was really exhausted today. I checked the time and it was already half past 5pm.

"Elsaaa" Anna pouted making me look at her. "I want chocolate" she said as she wiped her eyes.

"Anna, you just ate chocolate awhile ago." I raised a brow but she continued whining

"Will you be such a dear and get a chocolate bar for me?" She said laying flat on the couch making me roll my eyes.

"Fine" I sighed and approached the fridge, I opened it and took out a chocolate bar. I went back to the living room and threw it at Anna and her eyes gleamed in delight as she opened the chocolate bar.

She was about to bite it but I waggled my index finger to her signaling her to stop.

"Uh,uh uh! Share." I said as I quickly bit her chocolate. The look on her face was priceless.

"Elsaa!" Anna pouted while staring at her chocolate that has one bite.

I giggled and chewed the chocolate I bit and Anna ate the whole bar in a matter of minutes. I covered my mouth with my hands, trying to suppress a giggle, her whole mouth was covered with chocolate just like lipstick.

She rolled her eyes and licked the remaining chocolate on her lips before uttering a word.

"Elsa!" Anna cried excitedly making me hum in response.

"Punzie and Mer will come by at our house on Saturday!" Anna squealed with excitement.

"You have plans already? It's just Tuesday" I raised a brow

"Oh! It'll be great! We will just catch up on the times we had missed." Anna's eyes twinkled In delight making me smile.

"Oh, alright. Besides I missed them during summer." I smiled at Anna who was squealing in delight and excitement

"We could have a pillow fight! Or a slumber party! Or a...." Anna paused and I looked at her weirdly. "A CHOCOLATE PARTY!!!!" Anna screamed at the top of her lungs making all of the maids pause and look at Anna in worry.

I just smiled at them and motioned them that everything's alright.

"Umm.... I'm still not sure of my schedule, why don't we just have a slumber instead of a chocolate party involving 30 or more chocolate bars that could lead to diabetes!" I suggested and Anna rubbed her chin and pretended to have a fake beard.

"Okay, okay!" She squealed and finally plopped down at the couch gasping for air.

Good thing mom can't hear us from her office room. We would sound like wackos or some Maniacs if she did. I glanced at Anna who was rather sleeping on the couch. I shook my head and giggled, it was already dinner time so I tried waking her up.

"Anna?" I shook her but she continued snoring "Anna, Anna?" I shook her again but she was still sound asleep

"ANNA!" I screamed and she jumped of the couch and posed in ninja style as if she was gonna kick ne or something.

"Woah, Anna, it's me, calm down" I said in between laughs and she sighed in relief as she dripped her fists on her sides and sat on the couch.

Note to self: never wake Anna up if you know whats good for you. I reminded myself as I gestured Anna to follow me to the dining table.

******

I woke up and felt someone jumping on the bed.

"Elsaaaa!!! Elsaaa!!! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Anna screamed and landed her back on mine making me wince and groan

"Annaaa five more minutes...." I groaned and turned to face the side and wrapped the blanket around my face.

"Elsa, there's bacon and eggs downstairs!" Anna tempted making me jump out of my bed and jumped up and down

"Well what are we waiting for? Go on! let's eat!" I said in excitement and Anna smiled but shook her head, I tilted my head and raised a brow.

"Take a bath first!" She threw me my towel making me pout as she left.

I took a quick shower and wore a blue dress that just rested below my knees and some white heels, I placed my hair in a bun and ran down the steps to eat bacon and eggs. Anna was in her usual pigtail braids and her favorite black and blue dress that she wore almost once a week.

I looked at the bacon and eggs on my plate and ate them in about minutes, yes, I love bacon and eggs. It made my day start great so I was hoping today would be a  great day.

I wiped my mouth using a tissue and Anna and I waved goodbye to mom and headed to our cars

We drove alongside eachother, we could still see eachothers faces cause our windows were open allowing the air to come in. I glanced at Anna you made a funny face making me giggle then look at the road once again, the school wasn't that far. It was just a 15 minute drive, considering that the road was wide and clear.

I parked my car next to Anna's and we saw Rapunzel and Merida sitting on a bench. We sat beside them with made them startle but smile after.

"Hey!" Merida greeted and I smiled

"You two are early" I smiled while resting my back on the bench.

"We actually just arrived" Rapunzel giggled making us all smile, if only we could be like this all the time. No judgement from other people and......

I trailed of when Anna snapped her fingers making come back to the world.

"Earth to Elsa, Earth to Elsa" she called and I raised a brow.

"Come on now! You don't want to be late." Anna said as I stood up and walked with them.

"I heard that we'll have an experiment on chemistry later!" Merida said with her thick Scottish accent.

"I hate it that your not my partner" I pouted and shrugged

"Can't change destiny" Rapunzel popped her cheecks and ticked her tongue making me frown. Why me? Why.....him?

Hellow:3 Hows it going? I ish happy and hungry at the same time!;-; anyway.....

Slumber on Saturday!

I have a surprise at the next chapie^-^

I also have a surprise during their slumber!

can't wait! I'll just t---

-----------SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!!!

Jack and Elsa will start to be friends on the next chapter!!!!!

Vote, comment and share!(p.s. if you want to:D)

-ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛⓛⓐ♕