Peace offering!

Chapter 12

Jack's POV

The maids opened the gates as I approached the house. I parked the car and the maids bowed as I hopped out of my car.

"Welcome back sir Jack Frost" one of the maids said as they opened the entrance door. I lazily threw my bag on the couch and plopped down beside it.

"Why are you late?" Mom said as she went downstairs.

"Got something to deal with." I said and cracked my knuckles.

"Did you beat someone again?" Mom asked worried.

I smirked and shook my head making her sigh in relief.

"What happened" she asked seriously making me sigh and face her.

"My experiment exploded and was forced to clean the lab and replace everything as punishment" I said blankly and rested my chin on my knuckles.

"All by yourself?!?" Mom said incredulously making me frown.

"No, the boys helped me and two sisters" I looked at mom who was raising a brow.

"Sisters?" She asked making me groan and lay flat on the couch.

"The Arens." I said as I covered my face with my palms trying to suppress a yawn.

Mom thought for a while before dawning into realization. "What do you have to replace?" She sighed and massaged her temple.

"Nothing" I said blankly making her gape and raise a brow.

"What do you mean nothing?" She sternly making me sit up straight.

"The Arens took care of that." I sighed making mom startle.

"Wh-what? No, we have to replace that." Mom seriously said.

"What's the use?" I shrugged. "They're the suppliers and they are already about to deliver them." I said and l melted on my seat.

"Fine, send them a peace offering or something." Mom sighed making me frown.

"Just send her chocolates." I sighed and mom shook her head.

"You will give it to them, not me or any of the maids." Mom sternly said making me Groan but nod.

"Mel, Ysa, let's go." I ordered my maids to come with me to the store or something, I'm not used to going to mini shops.

***

I entered the store along with my maids, and was greeted with people bowing as I entered.

"Welcome Sir Jack Frost" one of the staff greeted as I approached the counter.

"Give me a hundred boxes of your chocolates." I ordered sternly making my maids gape and I raised a brow.

"Would you like us to assist you on placing it in your car?." Offered making me nod and gestured my car. 

The maids help in placing the boxes on the car and tied them up. I entered the car and so did the maids, I drove off to Elsa's House.

***

I rang the doorbell countless times before a maid who was at her 30s opened the door and raised a brow.

"How did you get past the gate? The guards?" She asked suspiciously making me chuckle

"I'm a VIP" I said proudly making her look at me weirdly.

"Where's Elsa?" I said straightly getting impatient.