He cares....

Chapter 3

Elsa's POV

I quickly got out of the room as the bell rang signaling for us to go to our next class. I headed to my locker and quickly spun the combination, I took my things for my art class and closed my locker. I looked around for any sign of Anna or the girls, not a chance. I sighed and headed for art class. I only have the same classes with Anna during Math and Music,  English with Rapunzel and Chemistry with Merida. I sighed and entered, there was no sign of anyone I knew so I just sat at the side, near the window. I gazed at the window and felt someone tap my shoulder, I hummed in response and turned around to see one of those jock and gave me his phone number. I grimaced and he winked and left. This Is Why I Hate Being Popular,Or rich or whatsoever! I crumpled the paper and threw it at a near bin. "Someone's annoyed." I heard someone sit beside me, "I hate it." I turned to the person next to me and saw Jack smirking. "You?" I grimaced and he rolled his eyes "why? Did you miss me?" He asked wiggling his brows "Uuuuuuuuuuh....." I said while taping my chin, pretending to think. "Nope, not a chance." I smirked at him and rolled my eyes "you'll miss me someday." He chuckled while leaning on his chair. "Cheesy boys and their cheesy lines" I murmured and Jack frowned. "Okay class my name is Mrs. Cinderella, pleased to meet all of my dear students" Mrs. Cinderella smiled "Everyone take out your canvass, paint brush and paint" Mrs. Cinderella instructed as she waved her paint brush and dipped it into the crimson red paint. I setted my canvass on the stand and opened my bottles of paint and readied my palette and brush. "Show your inner artist, Paint something that's worth something really valuable to you." Mrs. Cinderella smiled as she also started painting. I started painting a snowman then Anna and I when we were kids then lastly I added our parents, this was Our last moment with my father before he got ill and passed. A tear fell from my eye as I remember the memory. I glanced at Jack who was frowning, he's probably having a hard time. "Someone's having a hard time" I teased he looked at me and chuckled "well, atleast I'm the best at drawing stick men!" He laughed and dipped his paint in the hazel brown paint container. "Yeah, sure" I rolled my eyes and laughed, I stood up to pass my work and looked at Mrs. Cinderella smiling. "This must be very precious to you" she reassuringly smiled at me, almost everyone knows that my father passed. I just smiled weakly at her and she held my hands "your father is very proud of you, I'm sure of it" she smiled, I smiled back at her and nodded. tears rolled down from my eyes making me laugh uneasily "haha, I-im s-s-so  so-sorry, I just---" I couldn't take it, yes it has been about years ago but I was really affected. I locked myself in my room for months after his death. "Shh....it's alright" Mrs. Cinderella said and smiled at me. I sniffed and smiled at her while wiping my tears. I excused myself to the bathroom, I don't want Anna to see me crying or maybe have red eyes. Besides, math was my next class which means I'll see Anna. I turned the faucet on and wash my face. I stared at my reflection at the mirror, my face was already red and since I had a pale complexion, that just makes it even more obvious. Yes, I turn red when I'm crying, you want me to explain why? Well I'd love too but you'll jusy fall asleep because of my deep facts about it. Papa used to tell me a little saying that really inspired me "the past is in the past" his words were one of the things I treasured the most. "♪You'll never see me cry ♪" I sang quietly. This somehow helps me to calm down and stop crying. I did, I stopped crying and wiped my tears, I checked my wristwatch. The bell will ring at any moment. I went back to the room even though I still had red eyes and maybe my face is still red, but I don't care. I entered the room and flashed Mrs. Cinderella a warm smile before I went to my seat, she returned it. "Dipped your face in red paint or something?" Jack joked, which I seriously would have laugh at even though it was annoying, but I didn't, I'm just... in pain now. I looked at him and tried my best to smile at him but I ended up looking sadly at him while smiling weakly. He looked guilty and his face turned sad, which startled me a bit. I didn't know he even does that face. "Hey.... you know I was joking right?" He said sadly and looked at me guiltily. I smiled at him "It's not that." I Reassuringly told him "I'm just..." I felt a tear threatening to fall. The bell rang and I quickly got up without finishing my sentence.  I turned back to Jack and did my best to smile widely, he looked back at me with a worrying face.

I breathed heavily as I entered the Math room, I tried to hide my pain and smiled as I saw Anna who was frantically waving like a five year old when she saw me. I giggled and waved back, I sat beside her. Her face turned serious when I sat next to her, she examined my face then frowned. "Are you okay Elsa? Have you been crying?" She looked at me with worry while I shook my head "I-its nothing." I said and smiled at her, she didn't look totally convinced. "It's alright Elsa, you can tell me." She reassuringly smiled at me. "I-i just don't wanna talk about it" I sighed and she smiled warmly "alright." She patted my back. Geez....I feel younger than her. "Anyway, How's your day so far?" I said changing the topic and Anna smiled widely."Oh sis, it was wonderful! Punzie and I were partners during an activity during English class! Punzie and I wrote about each other. She's really good at poems" Anna said in pure delight making me smile at her "what about you?" She said wiggling her brows making me giggled on how cute Anna is when she does that, it just brings up my mood. Make me do that and you'll just look at me weirdly and tell me to stop "Well, I was partnered with the guy who found my nametag, he's Jack Frost but he claims that he is also Indiana Jones." I laughed and Anna giggled. "Indiana? That's mostly a girls name." Anna said holding her laughter. Our conversation was cut when the teacher walked in. Great, Math! It'll help me remove these sad thoughts. "Okay class take a legal sized bond paper and let's get this speed test started! Best of 100" The teacher instructed "Oh Mother Of mercy! WHYYYYY!!!" Anna cried dramatically making me giggle. Anna will seriously explode when it comes to math. "It's alright Anna you can do it!" I smiled at her and she gave me a nervous smile and readied about ten pencils. I know Anna, when she gets angry because she can't solve it quickly, she'll break the pencil to pieces. I giggled and started answering.

The bell rang after exactly 40 minutes. Anna and I stood up and passed our papers. Anna only broke 3 pencils, that's a new record. We headed to our lockers to get our money, I smiled happily cause it was break time. I could see Meeida and Rapunzel again. Just like Sophomore days, Anna and I recieved flirts from jerks, making me frown but Anna just ignored it. It's been almost a year ever since we got attention like this but I'm still not used to it. I just can't move comfortably when almost the whole school is watching you. I sighed and spun my locker's combination. "Tell me more about what happened" Anna said with her puppy eyes. "Well, Jack here actually has a heart to look sad" I said as I Jack's sad face remained vivid in my memory. "HOLY MOTHER OF FROST, HE CARES!" Anna shrieked making me look at her weirdly. "Someone called me?" Jack said as he opened his locker which was about 5 to 6 lockers away from us. "I'm sorry, but I didn't hear anyone say Indiana Jones" I smirked at him. "Little book worm" he defended "stick men drawer!" I answered back. "Is that the best you can say, Uptown Girl?" He laughed."Arctic.Fox." I smirked at him and crossed my arms thinking that my comeback was great (or was it?xD) and he just chuckled. "Better" he said as he patted my head making my hair messy. I groaned as he left laughing. This guy.... he's practically mischievous.

Heyo!!! yay!!! another peek of a Jelsa moment!!! look I'm sorry if it looks so boringD: I just have to emphasize Elsa's sadness for her lost, you'll now why at the next few chapters. anyway....

Aww! Jack cares for Elsa!!!<3

seriously, what should I call you my fellow readers?

Jack's a stick man drawer xD(well all of us start drawing using sticks xD)

yeah....I told you that I update at 9pm but I wanted to double update:3

thank you so so so so so soookk much for the 30+ plus reads! I wuv you all<3! *virtually hugs you*

any suggestions?

Jack is being teased as Indiana Jones xD

Next ship?(please vote at the 1st chapter)

wait.... I feel another fun fact coming up!

Fun Fact: did you know that Elsa was supposed to be an unpopular girl in this story, but i wanted this to be different. (and a little competition for Jack;) wait....what?)

CHOCOLATES! GORTA EAT THEM ;-;

-Angella♪