The Birthday Surprise

Chapter 55

Elsa's POV

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I opened my eyes slowly then lazily used my hand to search for my phone on my side table.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"ELSA." I screeched upon hearing Anna's voice.

"Anna, keep it down." I softly replied then checked the time. 6am... what the hell 6AM?!

"Why in the world would you call me up at 6 in the morning?!" I whisper yelled at Anna.

"Chill sis, I was just gonna ask if you are fond of food coloring." Anna laughed. "And why are you whispering?" She asked.

"Because..." I paused "IT'S STILL 6 IN THE MORNING." I whisper yelled again. 

"So are you fond of food coloring or not?" Anna asked.

"Uh... I don't know... I'm fine with it, I guess." I shrugged.

"KAY SIS THANKS." Anna ended the call making me face palm.

I don't quite get her, food coloring? Calling me? 6 in the morning?!  Where could she be? And more, importantly what is she doing up this early? 

But I had no time to find answers for these questions, I'm still just a bit worn out since Jack and I tried almost all of the rides at the fair yesterday.

~flashback~

"Let's ride the ferris wheel." Jack grabbed my arm and we went on our way.

We saw Merida and Hiccup, also waiting for their turn.

"Ay can't believe ya," Merida snorted.

"The wee devil's afraid of heights." Merida laughed even louder.

"I specifically said that I was afraid of the Ferris wheel." Hiccup arched his brows.

"And ye're afraid because..? " Merida raised a brow.

"Because I don't trust wheels." Hiccup blurted, earning a fit from Merida.

"Oh, so you're afraid of wheels? Lik--" Merida was cut off when Hiccup suddenly kissed her.

"That'll shut you up." Hiccup chuckled then winked.    

"O-oh yeah? I'd like t-to see you ride the Ferris wheel." Merida taunted.

"Then let's go." Hiccup smirked then took a seat with Merida while Jack and I took our own.

And it didn't take long before...

"MOTHER OF THOR BRING ME DOWN, CRAP, CRAP I'M GONNA FALL, I'M GONNA FALL, I'M GONNA FA--" Hiccup was cut off when Merida kissed his cheek.

"Now that'll shut YOU up." Merida laughed.

I just chuckled then looked at Jack "..You won't scream like that, right?" I nervously asked.

He just laughed aloud. "That is the funniest question anyone has asked me in history." Jack said. "Of course not." He smirked.

"Oh really?" I rolled my eyes then forced myself to move around our seat-- causing it to move like a swing.

"CRAP, ELSA, DON'T DO THAT." Jack held onto the metal poles on our sides while I just laughed at him

"Won't scream aye?" I smirked at him.

"And I thought that you were an angel." Jack rolled his eyed playfully.

~end of flashback ~ 

I smiled befor setting myself back to sleep.

*** (A/N: sorry for the many time warps o.o)