XXXIV

During the party, Harry noticed two types of people.

There were the first ones, who were sober enough to notice that Louis had a grip around Harry's waist, his lips whispering things on his ear, smiling. Harry didn't really understand it at first, until he saw a bunch of attractive, young girls, walking towards them and talking to Louis, who politely talked back, his arm around the younger's boy's waist, who was too confused to understand what was happening.

That was until a girl literally murdered him with his stare and he got it. Louis was a real catch, wasn't he? He was smart enough to keep his scholarship for four years, he was captain on the freaking football team, got along with (almost) everyone, he is funny, kind, helpful. And let's not talk about his looks 'cause Harry would forget his train of thought in the first place. Louis didn't really talk about his family, but Harry because of that voice message he heard, he assumed that he loved his family, but was distant from them? He did not really know, but Louis was perfect in every kind of way, apparently and Harry did not really understand it, until he saw how other people looking at him, you know? Louis was kind of always there. Sort of? Harry did not think he would find someone else. Maybe Harry was too caught up in Louis, that he didn't think that other people could be too. Other people could be into Louis, and that thought hadn't even crossed his mind.

But with Louis' hand wrapped around his waist, his warm palm radiating heat all over his body, his thumb, caressing the thin fabric of his shirt, under his coat, while he was talking to a blonde girl with blue eyes, smiling at her.

Harry had to admit she looked beautiful, but also very mean. Towards Harry, at least.

''Well, it was nice seeing you here, but we have to go.'' Louis interrupted her and she smiled, as they walked away. Harry couldn't help, but notice how she threw him a glare and rolled her eyes, once he had turned his head to take one last glance at her.

The other group of people were Harry's favorite. They were too drunk to notice them, dancing and screaming and kissing and honestly, he kind of loved the energy in this room, if you ignored the hatred stares and the sweaty smell.

Zayn seemed to have fun too last time they saw him. Everything was fine.

That is until he felt two hands grabbing him by the shoulder and both him and Louis turned around.

''Well, aren't you a little bitch?''

''Niall!" Harry screamed excited, as he wrapped his arms around the blonde boy, who smiled.

''You didn't invite me!'' Niall yelled over the loud music and Harry pouted.

''I forgot! We hadn't even planned it.'' he exclaimed, a grin still evident on his face and Niall huffed.

''Good thing he did.'' Niall pointed to Louis, who smiled, clapping him on the back.

''Wouldn't feel like a party without you, would it?'' Louis said.

''The kid knows.'' he told Harry, pointing at Louis.

''So, are we getting wasted or are we getting wasted?'' Niall said, heading over the booth where the drinks were and Louis looked at Harry, as he took his hand in his, smiling, following the cheery, Irish lad.

*

''Get a room!'' Niall yelled in Louis' ear, who just pushed his hand in front of his face, his lips attached to Harry's. He had his left cupping under Harry's thigh, tracing his thumb on the smooth skin under Harry's skirt and right hand on the cushion of the couch. Harry had his hands wrapped around his neck, pulling his closer, tucking on his hair a bit. Their tongues were dancing in a heated kiss, as Harry let out small hums every now and then.

''Isn't this that Harry boy, who got rapped? I bet he lied. Look at him making out with Tomlinson! Slut.'' Louis heard a mumble behind him and he pulled away from Harry, who looked at him confused.

''What happened?'' he whispered.

''Nothing. Let's go.'' he said, pulling him up and Harry steading himself. They both had a bit of too much to drink. Harry seemed to be pretty drunk, but Louis could handle it.

''We were having fun.'' Harry pouted, letting the older man lead him through the crowd.

''I'm a bit tired.'' Louis lied and Harry hummed in response, placing his cheek on Louis' biceps, as he was guided outside.

''Oh. I'm a bit tired too. Had fun, though.'' he mumbled against Louis' skin.

''Me too. Let me give you a piggy ride. You'll sleep at our dorm tonight, right?'' Louis asked.

''If you want me to.''

''Of course, don't have to ask.'' Louis said, bending his knees and Harry smiled wrapping his hands around his neck and wrapped his legs around his waist, while Louis grabbed his thighs, lifting him up.

''Lou...'' Harry slurred after they were walking back to their dorm and wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing his cheek repeatedly and Louis smiled.

''You are very much drunk.''

''No!'' Harry giggled against his neck.

''Sure.'' Louis laughed, fiddling in his pocket to find his keys and unlocked the door. Harry climbed off Louis' back and grinned at him.

''Let's get you to bed, yeah?'' Louis asked.

''Mhm.'' Harry hummed, sleepily, as the man led him to his room.

*

A/N I THOUGHT I UPLOADED THIS LAST NIGHT??? WATTPAD IS A BITCH FR

thanks for 900!!! SO, SO CLOSE TO 1K WHAT