XXXIX

Days flied by quickly and they were mostly filled with kisses, sleepover, cuddles and a lot of studying.

A lot of studying.

Infinity amounts of studying.

''Baby.'' Louis whispered, quietly, when Harry tried to take his textbook away from him.

''No more studying.'' Harry whined, not opening his eyes, because of the light.

''One more chapter, I swear.'' Louis said and Harry slowly opened his eyes, blinking, as he tried to adjust to the bright light.

''It's 2AM and tomorrow is Sunday for the love of God.'' he cried, shoving his face in the pillow.

''I need to ace the exams, Harry.''

''You need to rest and your boyfriend needs to sleep, so he will look pretty in the morning.'' Harry said, voice muffled because of the pillow.

''Fine.'' Louis gave up, turning the light off, and sank under the covers.

''You are going to kick ass in three months, when the exams actually take place.'' Harry reassured him and Louis kissed his shoulder, letting out a small chuckle. Louis' hot breath lingered against Harry's skin and the younger smiled in the dark.

''Harry?" Louis whispered after a while, making the boy hum a little.

''We've been together for two weeks?'' Louis asked.

''Thirteen days.''

''Right. So, if I say I love you, is it too soon?'' Louis breathed out and instantly squeezed his eyes shut, making a face.

This could go so wrong.

Oh God, Harry will freak out and dump him. Stupid Louis! Stupid, dump, pathetic Louis, who should have shut up and just sleep like every other night. Fuck his stupid, little mouth-

''Everyone likes being told they are loved.'' Harry said.

''I do, though, love you, I mean.'' Louis confesses.

And it feels so good. Maybe Harry knew, maybe he did not. But now one thing was certain, the truth was out and whatever response it got would be better than Louis pussyfooting around the three words for months. At least the weight has been lifted off his chest.

''You are not studying that chapter at 2AM, Louis, I don't care if you say you love me.'' Harry said and Louis burst into laughing. It's what he needed to take the thick air away from their room. It was simple and perfect.

''You got me.''

*

''Zayn, come on, baby, get up.'' Harry whined, pulling at his arm trying to lift him up. Zayn groaned falling back in his pillow, when Louis showed up from behind him and threw a glass of water at Zayn.

''Rise and shine, Zaynie. Time to go to school like the good boy you are! If you are not up in ten minutes, I'm gonna bring the bucket!'' Louis said, kicking his mattress. He then turned to his boyfriend and smiled.

''Baby, come on, I've made your tea.'' Harry beamed, following behind him.

''Thank you.'' he mumbled, accepting the cuppa and wrapped his hands around the warm mug.

''No problem.'' Louis said, kissing him on the cheek and turned his attention back to the textbooks, that were laid out on the kitchen counter.

''Hello, Haz. Fuck you, dickhead.'' Zayn greeted and of course, he looked great when a few minutes ago he could not even properly open his eyes.

''Whatever gets you in class, mate.''

''I study art. It's okay if I skip once.''

''And by once you mean twenty times?'' Louis asked, placing a mug of coffee in front of Zayn, who smirked.

''Exactly.''

*

Emily was lying on the lawn on the campus, her girlfriend's head on her chest and she was brushing her fingers through her hair.

''You guys are so cute.'' Harry beamed. He was lying next to the two girl, a book opened and placed on his chest, as he had an arm over his forehead, enjoying the sunshine. It was still too cold for T-Shirts, but having a day of pure sun, no clouds in March here was actually a miracle.

''I know! But now that you have a hot boyfriend of yourself, who I happened to know, tell us the tea.'' Emily winked, playfully and Harry blushed.

''He's sweet. He told me he loved me the other night.'' Harry said.

''Aw. And what did you tell him?''

''I made a joke.''

''Harry! He told you he loved you and you made a joke? Jesus, Harry.'' Emily groaned.

''I panicked and now he has not said it again and I don't know when is the right time to tell him.'' Harry whined.

''It doesn't have to be the best timing, though. It's whenever you feel like saying it, yeah?'' Julia, Emily's girlfriend said and the other girl nodded.

''Maybe, may-'' Harry was cut off, by someone scooping him up. Harry let out a loud yelp and clung tightly on the man's neck.

''Hi, baby.'' Louis greeted and Harry smiled.

''You scared me, jerk.''

''Sorry, love. I just wanted to tell you, that I'll be back late tonight. Football practice and then study group.''

''Oh. It's okay. I'll just go home.''

''No, no I want you there, all warm and cuddly.'' Louis said, smiling against Harry's warm skin.

''Fine, but I need to wear my own clothes at some point.''

''You look sexy in mine, though.'' Louis wrapped a hand around his waist and looked behind the younger boy, where Emily and Julia were laying with grins plastered on their faces.

''Hi, I haven't seen you in a while, Emily and you must be...?'' Louis wondered.

''Julia, her girlfriend.'' the girl introduced, herself and Louis bend his back to shake her hand, his arm still wrapped around Harry's thin waist.

''Nice to meet you. It was lovely running into you both and I will see you tonight. In my dorm. Okay?'' Louis said, politely, before turning his attention to his boyfriend, who smiled, nodding.

''See you, later.'' Louis kissed his neck, before turning away.

*

A/N DWD WAS SUCH A SLAY AND THE PEOPLE WE MET BC OF THIS FILM WERE AWESOME AND SO SWEET AND WE WERE JOKING AND LAUGHING AND I DID NOT EXPECT IT CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE MANY DIRECTIONERS IN MY TOWN BUT LIKE SO FUCKING AWESOME AHHH. BEST CINEMA EXPERIENCE EVER

Second chapter of unholy out now:)