2

I woke up again, having no idea how long I'd slept but I was on the ground facing the fire. Someone's arm was around my waist, under my shirt, keeping me close to them. I looked down and noticed there was no red shirt so I turned my head slightly to look behind me. Blonde hair. I instantly tensed and my heart rate skyrocketed.

Where was Zeldris?! Why was his brother sleeping behind me and holding onto me?

I turned to stare at the fire, freaking out inside. I must've shuddered because his hand moved up from my waist to just below my chest and I felt his hot breath against my ear, "Ssshhh, you're fine. You were still sleeping when it was Zel's turn to go out. He wanted me to keep you safe."

The sensation from his breath in my ear gave me goosebumps and I whimpered, though it came out sort of like a moan. The front of his body was completely pressed against the back of mine and I could feel a bulge pressing against my ass. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest, especially when I felt his lips against the back of my neck. He didn't do anything, just rested his face there but it made me tense nonetheless. I felt him smirk, "I liked that noise you made," he whispered against my neck. I felt his tongue slide across my skin, making me moan quietly again. I was freaking out, what was I supposed to do? I felt a warmth growing in my pussy but I felt like I was doing something wrong as if I was betraying Zeldris.

His hand underneath me, also under my shirt, slid up further to grope my breast. His fingers sliding over my nipple before pinching and twisting. I let out another moan from the pleasure and I could feel myself getting wet. He placed kisses on the side of my neck and his other hand slid back down my stomach, his fingers resting just under the top of my shorts. The bulge against my ass was rock hard now and all I could think about was being underneath him. I felt immense guilt but extreme fear. I didn't have any sort of relationship with Zeldris other than he'd saved me and was I, as a vampire and servant to the demons, allowed to turn a demon prince away?

The kisses on my neck transformed into licks and bites and the hand on my tits more aggressive. The hand around my waist pulled my ass back into his hard cock and he pushed himself into me, grinding against me. He let out a groan from the pleasure and I moaned as well. He took that as a sign to move his hand further into my shorts. He stuck one of his legs between mine to spread my legs and give him better access. His fingers touched my aching wet pussy, "Damn, you're so wet," he whispered gruffly into my ear. He used my wetness as lubrication to rub my clit, making me moan louder and arch my back, subsequently pushing my chest into his hand further and my ass in his cock. He groaned from the sensation.  This wasn't foreign to me, I'd fooled around with some of the boys, and girls, my age in the village but definitely never a demon prince and I'd never gone all the way before.

"I bet it's gonna feel so good to fuck you," the lust in his voice was thick. I moaned again from the thought when we both heard footsteps quickly approaching. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, brother?" Zeldris spat at the man behind me. "What? Is she yours? She didn't seem to mind me touching her and you didn't stake your claim," he countered sinisterly. He had the audacity to keep his hands up my shirt and down my shorts, still playing with my nipple and rubbing my clit. Zeldris looked into my eyes and must've seen the fear in them. While it felt great and my body reacted to his touch, I was still freaking out internally and wasn't sure if I was allowed to tell him no. Zeldris walked over to me and grabbed my arm, yanking me away from his brother.

"I'll take this as a declaration that she's yours then," he called after us, chuckling. I turned my head back towards him to see he'd stuck his hand down his own pants to relieve himself. I was shaking, this cave was larger than I expected. "Are you alright?" Zeldris asked after we found another part of the cave to sit, his voice cold. I nodded, still shaking. "Y-yes...t-thank you...I didn't know if I was allowed to-," my voice cracked as tears stung my eyes, "I didn't know if I was allowed to say no..." His eyes softened as I confirmed what he'd thought, I didn't really want his brother touching me. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have left you alone with him," his voice was sad and filled with shame. I blushed heavily before I kissed his cheek, "It's okay, thank you for stopping him." He had a small look of shock on his face from my gesture but it quickly dissipated, "I just wish I'd gotten here sooner is all."