10

I must've drifted off to sleep shortly after and woke up the next morning still in Meliodas' arms. I shifted a bit, waking him up as a result. "Morning!" his voice was quiet but cheerful. He kissed my temple lovingly. I grinned at him, falling back into the trap that was my love for him knowing full well eventually Elizabeth would show up again. "So what does Meliodas the owner of the Boar Hat do with his time, anyway?" I asked teasingly. He grinned back at me, "We need to go on a supply run! Booze and food!" He was too much of a morning person right now. "Mmmm, how about more sleep instead?" I grumbled, pulling a pillow over my head. "Nope!" he jumped out of bed, yanking me with him. "You're the worst!" I whined but started to get cleaned up anyway.

Before I let him walk out the bedroom door, I grabbed his hand. He looked back at me to see me blushing. I'd drank his blood and had sex with him many times but I always blushed when I needed to do the former. He gave me a small smile knowing what I needed and pulled me over to him. I sunk my teeth into his neck, causing him to inhale sharply. It was less pain and more pleasure to him, especially because I always playfully licked the spot afterwards. I started to pull away so we could go about our day but he held me in place, kissing my neck. I grabbed his dick outside his pants and stroked him before forcefully pulling myself away, grinning mischievously. I ran to the door and escaped before he could catch me. He grabbed my wrist on the stairs and whispered in my ear, "You're gonna get it tonight for that..." making me shudder.

"Where are we heading anyway?" I asked after shaking away the thoughts of what awaited me later. "Kaynes Village!" his demeanor changed like the flick of a switch. "How far is that from here?" He thought for a second, "I'm not sure about on foot but maybe a few hours with Hawk's Mom." I scrunched my eyebrows, "Hawk's...Mom?" He giggled and pulled me outside, "Hawk's Mom! Let's head to Kaynes!" The ground started shaking violently and we started rising into the air. There was a giant green pig below us! "So that's why it's called the Boar Hat," I muttered. I was mesmerized by the giant green pig and sat outside on her back to watch the scenery go by. "Hi Ali!" Hawk greeted me, "Whatcha doing out here?" I grinned at him, "Just enjoying the scenery. What about you?" He stood beside me and breathed heavily out of his nose, "Just coming to talk to you."

I squinted my eyes at him a bit, "Did you need something?" "I've been with Meliodas for a while now and he's never mentioned you before. He said it's been 20 years since he's seen you, but he seems to really like you. Where have you been?" Hawk asked, getting right to the point. I looked at him, "You're pretty inquisitive for a pig." "What's that supposed to mean?!" he yelled making me giggle. "I've just been wandering Britannia for a while. I-uhh...I was avoiding him," I explained, trying to not reveal too much. Hawk frowned at me, his voice sounded sad and concerned, "But you two seem happy together, why were you avoiding him? Do you not love him?" My heart wrenched, I didn't really wanna talk about it but I hadn't talked about it to anyone and needed to get it out. I gave him a small sad smile, "I do. But...we both love other people as well. They've both been gone a long, long time. Sometimes it gets to be too much for me to handle."

"Ali...I didn't mean to make you sad. Are they...gone forever?" Hawk was a good little pig to talk to. I started crying a little, sniffling here and there. "Umm...it's complicated but maybe. At least, the other person I love is a maybe. But it's been far too long and he'd never forgive me for being with Meliodas," I continued crying, burying my face in my arms that were resting on my knees. "Ahh! Ali, please don't cry! If he loves you and it's been so long...if he came back would he not forgive you?" Hawk asked. I lifted my head to look at him, letting my chin rest on my arms. "No, I don't think he would. Meliodas is his brother...and they're not on good terms anymore," I explained, letting the tears flow freely down my face. "Oh, Ali...I'm sorry. Do you want some of my scraps later? It might make you feel better!" Hawk suggested. I patted his head, "Thanks, Hawk, but I'll pass." "Aren't you hungry though? I haven't seen you eat anything since you've been here," he mentioned.