24

Most of the Sins were back with us, Meliodas seemed more his usual self with Ban and the others around but Zeldris and I could feel the difference. The three of us were the last ones up at the inn we had found to stay in. "I'm going to head to bed," I announced, yawning. "I'll come with," Zel offered, getting up from his seat. Meliodas grabbed his wrist, "Where do you think you're going?" he asked his younger brother, but looking at me. Zeldris furrowed his brows, yanking his arm away from his brother. "I think that's pretty obvious," he scowled at him. Meliodas got up and stood nose to nose with Zel, "Ali's going to bed with me," he told his younger brother. I shoved my way between them and looked into Meliodas' eyes, "What are you doing? All three of us have been sharing a bed, me in the middle." He stared me down, before smirking, "Fine."

I stared at him and realized he was actively blocking me out of his thoughts, so I decided to fix that. I wrapped my arms around his waist then sunk my teeth into his neck tighter than usual, causing him to groan. His thoughts filled my head, he was mocking his brother and the way he watched me drink his blood. I bit him harder, letting him know I knew. He grimaced then smirked. When I pulled away I looked into his eyes again. "Stop. I won't have you fighting your brother," I told him angrily. "Do I have to remind you? You're not the one in charge," he replied. I rolled my eyes before grabbing Zel's hand, leading him to bed. I wasn't sure how long we'd been in bed when Meliodas finally came in, but Zeldris was snoring quietly, his back to me.

Meliodas climbed in behind me, wrapping his arms around me and pulled my body against his. I was starting to drift off to sleep from the warmth of his body when I felt his hands start to wander across mine. With his hand on my waist he pulled my ass back into him and grinded his hard cock against me. I bit my lip hard to stifle a moan from both surprise and pleasure. His other hand groped my breasts, rubbing my already hard nipples. He nibbled on my ear and sucked on my ear lobe, snickering at the way I shuddered. His hand at my waist dipped between my legs, his own leg between them to keep mine open. "You just can't help it, can you? Every little touch from me gets you wet," he whispered in my ear, making me moan quietly. He covered my mouth tightly with his other hand, "Sshhhh, you don't want to wake him up, do you? This can be our little secret." He licked my neck, adjusting himself to fuck me from behind.

He shoved his dick inside me, I tried my best to stay quiet with my dark haired lover sleeping a foot away. "You're gonna regret rolling your eyes at me earlier," he growled in my ear. I couldn't help it, if he was going to act this way he'd own me. It got me too worked up and I couldn't turn him away. He was terrifying but that's what made it so much more alluring. I still wanted Zeldris just as much, nothing could change that but the stark contrast in their behavior had me latched onto both of them. His thrusts were slow and steady, trying not to wake his brother, giving me butterflies in the pit of my stomach that evolved into an orgasm waiting to happen. "You're doing such a good job, taking my cock. Daddy's pleased with his little girl," he whispered.

"Are you my greedy little slut? You want my cum in your pussy?" he asked before licking my neck. I nodded, moaning quietly under his hand. He started to rub my clit vigorously, making me twitch. "Ahh, ahh. Don't move too much, you don't want to wake Zel up. Now cum with your Daddy," he ordered. I arched my back as I started cumming, his hands on me prevented me from moving too much or making too much noise. His hot cum hit my womb, filling me to the brim as I felt it start to leak out of my cock-filled pussy. He sighed and kissed my neck, releasing my clit and mouth but keeping his arms around me and his dick inside. I wasn't sure if he was going to let me go anytime soon, so I drifted off to sleep still physically connected with him.

The next morning I opened my eyes to see Zel's green ones watching me. He had rolled over but wasn't any closer than he was last night, and I was still in Meliodas' death grip. I reached out my hand to Zeldris, he took mine in his. "I don't know what to do, Zel. I'm afraid to make him angry and push him further to what he used to be. He's teetering right on the edge but it pains me that he's trying to keep me from you. I don't want that at all," I spoke softly to him in my head. "I know, Ali. I'm not sure what to do myself. My brother is a ticking time bomb right now. Provoking him will likely make him explode. Maybe I should back off for-" he responded. "NO! I waited 3,000 years for you! I'm not letting you get away from me again," I semi-shouted at him, "I'd rather risk provoking him than push you away. You're too important to me." He squeezed my hand in response and whispered, "I love you, Ali." "I love you too, Zel," I whispered back.