15

We stayed like that for a couple minutes, enjoying the feeling of our bodies connected and making out some more. He fucked into me a couple more times causing me to moan almost uncontrollably, I was so overstimulated and it was way too much. He was overstimulated as well, jerking a bit as he did it and groaning. He finally pulled himself out of me and set my legs down. I exhaled heavily, "I really needed that," I commented then giggled, I felt his cum sliding down the inner side of my leg. Before he could get dressed, I grabbed him and hugged him against me, "I can't believe you're actually right here in front of me." Tears had welled in my eyes and trickled down my cheeks again. He lifted my chin up to look into his eyes, "Hey. No more crying, I'm not going anywhere again. I'll always be by your side from now on." His voice was soft and gentle as was the kiss he placed on my lips. We smiled at each other and I finally relented, letting him get dressed.

Once I was dressed as well, I interlocked my fingers with his. "Okay, I think I can maybe share your attention now...maybe," I told him and grinned. He grinned back, "Good. If you behave, I'll fuck you harder tonight." I shivered at the thought. He spread his wings and we flew out of the cave towards Edinburgh.

--The Boar Hat--
Meliodas punched the table he was sitting at, shattering it. "Captain, what's going on?" Merlin asked him, his movement was sudden. "I can hear her...while he..." he choked out quietly. "Would you like me to use a spell to block her thoughts from entering your mind?" she asked. "No!" he growled back. She walked away and left him to himself, going to the table where Diane, Elizabeth, and Gowther were sitting. "Is the Captain going to be okay, Merlin?" Diane asked her, tears were welled in her eyes from the clear agony he was in. "He will though I'm just not sure how long it'll take. Loving someone for a thousand years then they suddenly leave you would drive anyone mad," she explained, "But it's likely even worse when the other man is your brother." "Poor Captain...I can't believe Ali would leave him like this," Diane sniffled. Elizabeth gave a sad smile, "You can't help who you love. Ali's been hurting and longing to be with Sir Meliodas' brother for 3,000 years. Loving another person doesn't just erase that."

--Back to Zel and I--
"The magic has significantly decreased in Britannia over the years, it'll take you awhile to build it back up if you just sit around," I informed him. "What do you suggest we do then?" he asked. "Well, most of the living things have absorbed the magic, i.e. humans. Consuming their souls would probably help speed things up," I commented. He squeezed my hand and smiled back at me, we fell right back in sync with each other like the last 3,000 years never happened. We arrived at the Edinburgh castle within an hour, the other Commandments were waiting there. "As you might've noticed, the magic once abundant in Britannia is nearly gone. Ali suggested consuming human souls to replenish our magic as they've been absorbing it slowly over time," Zeldris informed them, "Rest for a while here then go out and restore your magic."

He had great leadership skills. I hadn't really seen him as the leader of the Commandments as I'd already fled from the demon realm before then. It was hot. "Aleister, it's been a while! What've you been up to the last 3,000 years? Aren't you supposed to be dead?" Estarossa asked, looking at his younger brother when he asked the last question. "Eat shit, Estarossa. What I've been doing is none of your business," I spat at him. He got up and stepped closer to me, towering over me as if meaning to intimidate me. There was only one person in the world that frightened me anymore and that was Meliodas. "It is a little bit when you reek of my traitorous brother. How close have you been with him anyway, Ali? You'd only smell this much like him if you've been fuck-" he got in my face and I was tired of hearing his irritating voice, so I throat punched him, sending him cascading off the edge of the castle.

The other Commandments watched him fall then returned their gaze to Zeldris, who hadn't batted an eye from his brother's words. Either Estarossa was lying, or Zeldris was already aware of the details of whatever relationship I'd had with Meliodas. Regardless, they knew better than to ask as it wasn't any of their business, so they went back to enjoying their freedom. "Ali, it's good to see you again," Fraudrin commented, approaching us. Zel and I had sat down, dangling our legs off the side of the castle. I smiled up at him, "Hi again. I told you I'd be back." He smirked, "I'm surprised he didn't stop you." I felt Zel tense slightly next to me, "Nothing could've stopped me." He relaxed at my words and squeezed my hand.