65

The next morning, I woke up pinned in between Meliodas and Zeldris. My face was shoved up against Zeldris' chest and Meliodas' chest was against my back, both of them squeezing me tightly. I tried to squirm a little to get out but they wouldn't budge, both of them were dead asleep...and hard as a rock. I couldn't rotate and my arms were pinned against me so I did the next best thing. I stuck my tongue out and licked Zel's bare skin lightly, then placed kisses up and down the parts of his chest I could reach. He started to come to, moving his hips to push into me. I kept licking and kissing him until he was fully awakened, prompting him to release me from his grasp but yanking me out of his brother's and on top of him. He pulled my face down to his and kissed me, his tongue dominated over mine immediately. He didn't even bother waiting, he pulled his cock out and shoved himself into me, making me moan in delight. If Meliodas was awake, he had rolled over and was ignoring us.

He bucked his hips up into me, happily watching my tits bounce. I dug my fingernails into his chest and bit my lip, savoring every second of his cock inside me. "Oh fuck, Zeldris...just like that..." I moaned out softly, encouraging him to continue in the same manner. "You're so gorgeous with my cock in you and your tits bouncing," he cooed. "Faster," I breathed out, wanting to reach my high as I felt it right around the corner. He grinned, "That's my greedy little slut," he started fucking me faster. I braced myself for the suddenness of my orgasm, drawing blood from my fingernails in his chest as the rest of my body tensed. I came on his dick, moaning quietly. Zel slammed me down against him, cumming inside me, getting his cock as deep as he could. "Your pussy feels so good around me," he panted out, keeping ahold of my hips so I was stuck there, keeping his cock warm. There was no way Meliodas wasn't awake, he was definitely just ignoring us.

Zeldris eventually released me, letting me roll over to lay between he and his brother again. "I'm gonna go shower," he told me sweetly before kissing my forehead and rolling out of bed. I turned to face my blonde lover who was facing away from me. I reached my hand out and touched his back, his skin was so warm. He rolled over and grabbed me into a bear hug, squeezing me so tightly I choked a second. "I love you so so much, Ali," he whispered into my ear, loosening his grip a little so I could breathe, "I fell in love with you so suddenly...and it's been a long painful road...but I'm so beyond happy right now being here with you and with our little guy. I wouldn't change a thing." He released his death grip and kissed my lips lovingly, his tongue gently danced with mine. His hands were in my hair, deepening the kiss when Zeldris came out and interrupted us eventually. "Hey, I get you're having a touching little make out session but we've got shit to do so go get a shower," he ordered, his voice playful. I smirked and gave Meliodas a peck on the lips, "I love you too, Mel."

Once Meliodas and I had gotten dressed, we went to join Zeldris, who was saying goodbye to the kids. Amaimon and Astaroth ran into my legs giggling and yelling, "Momma!!" I ran my fingers through their hair then knelt down and hugged each one of them, kissing their chubby cheeks, "Behave for your brother and sister, okay?" They nodded, giggling, "I love you Maimai, Asta. We'll be back as quick as we can." They grinned then attacked Meliodas' legs next, who told them goodbye as I moved onto Azriel and Niya. "Please be careful, Momma. You're my best friend, I don't know what I'd do without you," Azriel whispered in my ear as we hugged, bringing tears to my eyes. I squeezed him tighter, "I love you, Azy. Watch them closely...Maimai is already having thoughts that coincide with Iseldis' vision." He pulled away and nodded, "I'll try and talk to him, since I turned Ise." I grinned and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek, he had to have gotten the height from my father. Lastly, I hugged Niya, "I love you, Niya. We'll be back as soon as we can, but make sure your brothers don't burn the house down or kill each other." She grinned at me, "No promises, you know they're a handful," she teased, elbowing her barely older brother.

"Zel, Mel. Let's go," I urged, waving to our kids as we walked to the edge of the steps of the castle, "Bye Momma! Bye Daddy! We love you!!!!" the little guys yelled, giggling as they ran and tackled their older siblings after. "I didn't think I could love anything so much until I had those kids," I murmured as I flew with my demons towards the portal to Britannia. They both hummed in response, "Yeah," each of them murmured as well, their voices full of love and pride. "I'm sure the two of you already know from my thoughts, but Maimai is thinking about things that are going to lead to Iseldis' and Bartra's visions," I informed them, "That's why he wanted to hang out with me alone yesterday. I had him promise he'd only do it to people who were willing." They nodded as we flew into the cave's portal.