5

"Have you ever fought before?" his voice felt like venom was being injected into my veins, freezing me in place. I shook my head, "Uhh...no, never." He snorted, "I guess you won't have any bad habits yet then. A fresh slate. Get into a stance you think you'd use to punch someone." I wasn't sure what I really needed to do to punch someone so I just drew my arm back. He snickered, "You're like a baby." I frowned at him, I was getting irritated despite the fear I had of him, "Are you going to teach me or make fun of me?" I saw a small smirk on his face before he approached me.

I tensed immediately when he pressed his body against mine. "Relax. I'm just moving your body into a better position. It's easier to know how to move your own if you feel the way my body moves in sync with yours," he explained. His breath on the back of my neck made me shudder. I was still cautious but I relaxed enough to move decently. He moved his left leg forward a little and bent his knee slightly, forcing mine to do the same. He slid his right leg back, using his hand on my thigh to pull mine back with his. "The power for your punch comes from an explosive drive through your hips. Keep your back foot on your toes, pivoting on them. Once you master that, your punch will be significantly better," he spoke quietly in my ear, as if it were a secret only I was supposed to hear.

"Ready? I'm going to do it behind you, so you can feel how to do it yourself," he said as if it were a warning. And it was, he held onto my waist with his left hand because the force he used to push through his hip would've thrown me away from him. I was tense again, my breathing uneven from the shock of his power but also his body and hands being all over mine. "Tch. You need to stop being so emotional. You won't be able to do anything under pressure, which is exactly what an assassin does," his voice was cold and sinister. He moved his face closer to my ear, "I know exactly how to break you of it." I shivered and heard him smirk, this was why he didn't want his brother around.

His hands snaked down to my hips and pulled me tighter against him. I felt his tongue on my ear, "Did you wear this slutty outfit just for me?" he whispered. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he was entirely too strong and I ended up just rubbing my ass against him. He smirked and wrapped one of his arms around me to hold me in place. With his other hand, he moved my long black hair away from my neck. He licked my neck causing me to shiver then began placing kisses along my skin. My heart was pounding in my chest, I was frozen in place. I whimpered when I felt his fingers touch the flesh of my stomach under my shirt. "Control your emotions," he murmured against my neck, "You're too worked up. You'll never fool anyone if you're this worked up from just being touched."

Just being touched?! This was more than just being touched!

He slid his hand up my shirt, resting it just below my breasts. I tensed and tried to escape but his strength was enormous and I barely moved in his grip. "The faster you learn to control your emotions, the faster I'll stop...unless you don't want me to, that is," he snickered at the last part. My heart was going to beat out of my chest, my breathing was becoming erratic. "Calm," he growled and grabbed onto one of my breasts, "down!" He rubbed his fingers over my already hard nipple before pinching and twisting it, earning a moan from me through my erratic breathing. "Control your breathing, inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Do it. Now," he demanded.

The stark contrast between he and Zeldris was substantial. One cold, ruthless, unforgiving and the other sweet, kind, considerate. Both turned me on, I couldn't deny it but I didn't want this...did I? Or was I scared because I did? I did as he commanded and breathed in through my nose, out through my mouth. My breathing was returning to normal but I was still extremely tense and emotional. "Good. Now keep doing that but turn off your emotions," he ordered as he moved his other hand that was around my waist into the waistline of my shorts. It was getting harder to breathe again but all I could do was try to control it. He wasn't going to let me go anytime soon. "You're a vampiress, you can enslave men and the easiest way to do that is to draw them in with your body," he breathed in my ear, "You can't do that if you're freaking out and only thinking about my brother."